As a Facility Supply Chain Coordinator, you will be responsible for overseeing receiving, distributing, replenishment, and inventory management of all supplies within the facility, as well as reviewing and maintaining all Min/Max levels for storeroom safety stock as well as all other stocking locations.
What will you do in this role:
- You will supervise the on-site processing, inventory and delivery of all orders.
- You will maintain effective communication with customers, co-team leaders, stock clerks and the management team.
- You will demonstrate effective problem-solving skills.
- You will demonstrate comprehensive job knowledge.
- You will prepare schedule for the on-site operations.
- You will attend in-service presentations, and completes mandatory education week, including but not limited to, infection control, patient safety, quality improvements, MSDS and OSHA standards.
What qualifications you will need:
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Management, Healthcare Administration, or similar field is preferred
- One Year Material Management experience is Required