You will own the full recruiting lifecycle, including:
· Meeting with hiring managers to understand their needs
- Sourcing qualified STEM professionals through various recruiting tools
- Screening potential consultants through interviews and reference checks, while learning about their goals, skills, and interests to ensure alignment
- Communicating work opportunities and preparing consultants for starting their new roles
· Performing critical relationship-building activities, including coaching your consultants for interviews, checking in on their first day of work, and keeping in touch throughout their employment to ensure their satisfaction and engagement
- Maintaining a network of consultants that align with top industry-specific skill sets
· Building trusted relationships with your network of STEM professionals to ultimately be seen as a partner in helping them advance their career
We commit to providing continued education and training throughout your career to keep your skillset sharp and competitive:
· You’ll take part in a comprehensive, structured training program to prepare you for your role, including role plays, job shadows and teach-backs to create camaraderie and ensure you become a subject matter expert within your industry.
· Throughout your career at Actalent, you will engage in both formal and informal mentorship programs to progress toward your personal and professional goals.
· At every step of the way, you will be surrounded by a positive and supportive culture that encourages everyone to help develop themselves and others.
· Actalent promotes almost exclusively from within. Employees have the opportunity to develop and advance into leadership, management or explore other opportunities across our business.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in customer service, leadership, or sales a plus
- Experience collaborating in a team-oriented environment
- Interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Desire to work in a performance-based environment
Unlimited commission potential
o Paid 13-week training period to start
o Initial base salary of $45,000 after hourly paid training period, increasing to $55,000 after one year of employment
o Our top 10% of recruiters earned an average of $68,000 in year one, $130,000 in year two, and $195,000 in year five (2021 data).
· Performance-based incentives
- Quarterly bonuses
- All-expenses-paid annual trips for top performers
- Company-funded investment plan with paid dividends
- Healthcare, dental, vision, and 401(k)
- 20 days paid time off (accrued per year)
- Cell phone allowance after first year
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Student loan debt management with CommonBond
- Monthly wellness calls