About the job
Acquire is an innovative sales and marketing company that provides exceptional services for our clients within their top retail locations. The entry-level Sales Account Manager is responsible for gaining knowledge of all company functions, including marketing, sales, and day-to-day business operations. We offer paid comprehensive training, and professional development opportunities to prepare our entry-level Account Managers to advance into leadership roles.
Thisentry-levelrole is instrumental in meeting our clients’ customer acquisition goals by utilizing face-to-face marketing, and promotional events within client's retailers to generate new business and leads.
Work aside, at Acquire we have fun!! We provide our team with opportunities to grow as a cohesive unit, including; team-building events, travel, professional workshops, and philanthropic opportunities!
Entry Level Sales Account Manager Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyze the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats in a given market
- Develop and implement innovative sales and marketing campaigns
- Attend regular client training and developmental meetings
- Generate new sales in client retailers
Entry Level Sales Account Manager Qualifications:
- A Bachelors's or Associates degree is preferred but not required
- Must have a willingness to learn
- Strong analytical thinking skills
Entry Level Sales Account Manager Perks & Company Culture:
- Professional travel opportunities
- Leadership workshops and development opportunities
- Paid training and performance-based promotions