This is a great opportunity for hard-working and driven individuals to join the team in our brand new Florida office to help provide the best talent solutions to the clients in our markets.
Day to Day Duties will include:
- Using LinkedIn, internal database (CRM) and job boards to search for candidates.
- Populating the internal database (CRM) by using LinkedIn, job boards and referrals.
- Following the internal recruitment process correctly and accurately adding candidates details to our internal database (CRM).
- Headhunting and identifying suitable candidates for vacancies, by qualifying and shortlisting candidates.
- Develop your personal brand as an expert in the Power Delivery industry by reading and sharing news, contributing insights on LinkedIn and networking with peers in the Power Delivery community
- Building strong relationships with candidates.
- Negotiating candidate offers.
- Planning your day productively to ensure weekly and monthly targets are achieved and successfully managing your pipeline.
Benefits of working at RO:
- Market leading commission structure.
- Promotional Criteria set out from day one with achievable targets to ensure your growth within the company.
- Annual Incentive trips with the whole Portfolio –this year’s destination was Miami.
- Monthly and Quarterly rewards – Lunch clubs and Incentive vouchers.
- Benefits package – including medical, dental, vision and 401K.
- Opportunities to travel to our London office.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Strong interest in Sales.
- We are looking for high achievers to join us!
- Be highly organized and have good time management.
- Can manage multiple tasks under pressure.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be self-motivated, embrace learning and be highly inquisitive.
- Be competitive – who doesn’t love competition!
- Determined to achieve and go the extra mile.