Allegacy Federal Credit Union
- Process paperwork for clients of Advisors.
- Scanning and processing of new business and service requests for clients.
- Assists with PIP withdrawals
- Assists with clearing BTR items
- Assist with coordination of workshops, branch referral training, marketing-related events for clients and prospects.
- Assist with prospecting members by outbound calling, marketing mailings, maintaining prospects in database.
- Handle routine customer inquiries; effectively work with the back-office support personnel at vendors and broker-dealer to ensure a high degree of quality service and customer satisfaction. Report specific problems to Associate Program Manager on an as needed basis.
- Manages, maintains, and schedules advisor appointments through direct member/client contacts obtained from Activity Manager, lead lists, referrals, seminars, and events. Qualifies all referrals and leads for the proper client service level.
- Executes and logs follow-up contact for unkept appointments, i.e. no shows, rescheduled appointments, cancelled appointments, etc.
- Completes client/prospect Unio Display Records completely with accurate client information, data, and activation.
- Generate Unio Reports
- Courtesy, tact and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves much personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization.
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and the ability to work well within a team in a creative, fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Strong member service and telesales skills.
- Proficiency with web-based applications, Windows, Microsoft Office, and other financial planning software.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high volume, fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to manage sensitive and critical client information.
- Problem-solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to demonstrate disciplined time management skills
- 2-4 Years of administrative support experiance