Barings is seeking candidates for summer internship positions. After the internship, outstanding performers will be considered for a 2-year analyst position upon graduation.
- 10-week program with potential to convert to full-time offer based on strong performance and the needs of the business
- Placements will be in Alternative Investments (Private Equity/Real Assets, Funds & Co-Investments, Real Estate), High Yield, Private Finance, Structured Credit, and more.
- Support underwriting efforts
- Draft investment memos
- Ongoing portfolio monitoring, analysis and valuation
- Assist with special ad-hoc projects, presentations and initiatives
Apply by mid September: Finance Summer Internship