- Aid in the development and continuous improvement of a comprehensive training strategy by identifying training needs, creating, recommending, and implementing solutions including a comprehensive, scalable employee onboarding program that focuses on optimizing performance in key selling roles.
- Leverage appropriate learning modalities (eLearning, instructor-led etc.); and handle the development of instructional materials (tutorials, digital activities, user guides, audio and video scripts, story boards, navigational text, tests, etc.) to meet the needs of learners.
- Conduct standardized assessments to measure the effectiveness of training programs.
- Maintain and coordinate training schedules to ensure maximum effectiveness.
Do you have what it takes?
- 2+ years of experience shaping and implementing employee development programs, with experience training sales teams and project management experience preferred
- Instructional design background. Experience with the Challenger Sales Methodology and/or Certification in Professional Learning preferred
- Highly effective and proven presentation skills with experience in facilitating both in person and remote/virtual training program
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods. Experience with online coaching platforms such as Rehearsal preferred
About the job
As a Fortune 500 company, Packaging Corporation of America (PCA) is an ideas and solutions company. Our corrugated packaging business seeks to be the leader in helping our customers — large and small — package, transport and display products of all kinds. Our white paper business delivers Paper With Purpose by providing the highest level of customer service and operational excellence. We have approximately 15,000 team members in more than 100 locations in the United States that strive to meet the local needs of our customers. Our mission is to serve the needs of our customers, today and tomorrow, with products and services that exceed expectations for performance and environmental responsibility.
We are seeking resumes for Human Resources Co-op (Spring & Summer 2024) at our DeRidder, LA. Paper Mill.
The Human Resources Co-op is responsible for assisting in the overall Human Resources function at the facility under the direction of Human Resources Management Team.
Must be a student in good standing with the University, currently enrolled majoring in Human Resource Management or equivalent applicable Human Resources Management program. The student will have either completed the freshman year or will have completed the freshman year when co-op begins and express interest in Pulp & Paper and Human Resources in the Paper Manufacturing Industry as a career. A minimum grade point average of 3.0 is required, you must pass a drug screen, a background check and you must be eligible to work in the US on a full-time basis.
The successful candidate must possess the following Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Ability to be able to work well under pressure and within time constraints, multi-task, and build sound relationships with both internal and external customers.
Ability to exhibit excellent communication, analytical, organizational and computer skills.
Capable of independently making sound decisions through creative problem-solving, ambiguity and change.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple requests simultaneously.
Ability to read and understand technical correspondence, memos, instructions, and reports.
PCA provides a competitive, comprehensive benefits package
Entry Level Marketing Associate Responsibilities:
- Engage daily with customers in a partnered retail location
- Accurately market our client's campaigns
- Work well with a team, but have the ability to self-manage at a high level
- Grow team management and leadership skills
- Track personal and team sales goals weekly
- Communicate with team and upper-level management effectively
About this role:
This basic timeline should give you an idea of the many roles you will play throughout this internship. From your work on the loading dock and in the office, to your time in the Merchandise Pavilion with some of the biggest golf merchandise and apparel companies, you will leave with a greater understanding of the merchandise operation of a major Championship.
What you'll do:
Early May(Approx. 40 hours/week)
- Assist with office set up and organizational projects.
- Assist with receiving incoming merchandise for the U.S. Open in the merchandise compound.
- This involves moving boxes, counting product and loading/organizing the boxes onto trucks.
- This involves working with over 50 merchandise vendors such as Peter Millar, GFORE, Nike, Adidas, etc., and representing the USGA in a professional manner.
Mid-May(Approx. 50 hours/week)
- Assist the merchandise staff in the on-site office
- This includes maintaining the office, welcoming staff & guests, helping receive smaller orders and assisting with merchandise volunteer packets, training session preparation, and more.
- Assist with U.S. Open Volunteer Orientation / Training Sessions.
Late May (Including Memorial Day Weekend)(Approx. 60 hours/week)
- Assist with merchandise load-in and visual displays in the Merchandise Pavilion and Satellite Tent(s).
- This includes working with vendors to move product into the tent, organizing back-stock, aesthetically merchandising the sales floor, cleaning/moving fixtures and other various jobs in preparation for the Grand Opening of our 33,000 sq ft Pavilion and processing over 100,000 transactions.
Early June(Approx. 70 hours/week)
- Assist in the final preparations for the Merchandise Pavilion
- This involves creating signage, organizing the POS stations, helping our visual merchandiser dress mannequins and more.
- Help with a variety of PR projects, promotions and mailings to help promote U.S. Open Merchandise.
- Assist with our Volunteer Apparel Exchange Program
- This involves setting up Volunteer and Marshal Apparel at an off-site location to provide Volunteers with an opportunity to change sizes in their uniform prior to the start of the event. This service will continue on-site once the event is underway.
Mid/Late June (U.S. Open)(Approx. 90 - 105 hours/week)
- Assist our full-time merchandise staff in running the Merchandise Pavilion and Satellite Tent(s) for the U.S. Open.
- Each intern will be assigned to three unique shifts throughout the day. From customer service to replenishing back-stock, helping manage and maintain the Pavilion and more.
- This includes directing over 1,000 volunteers in various areas of the merchandise operation and assisting vendors. Each intern will have an opportunity to manage a group of volunteers and work with them to ensure each area of the merchandise operation is running efficiently.
- Assist Merchandise Volunteer Chairman with check-in.
- Assist with checking in any replenishment orders on the dock during the event. In addition to that, preparing products as necessary prior to hitting the sales floor. This may include, applying the necessary barcodes or removing them from any packaging.
Late June(Approx. 30 - 40 hours/week)
- Assist with the breakdown of the merchandise operation.
- This includes post-event sales and ending inventory procedures.
- Help with coordinating donation program to First Tee programs and other charities.
- Work closely with fixture company and help pack trailers.
- The hours per week indicated above, are averages based off previous years. Compensation details below.
- Candidates must be capable to assist in the movement of boxes weighing approximately 30-70 lbs., especially during early May and Memorial Day weekend.
Where you'll be:
- This role will be based in Pinehurst, NC
What you bring:
- Communication is the key to being successful in this role. Working together with fellow interns to execute daily tasks is one of your main responsibilities.
- Opportunity to lead volunteers and become a resource for the Merchandise Staff to communicate to vendors and other USGA Staff. Play a huge role as eye and ears of the operation.
- Freedom to create and take ownership of a project. Great opportunity to present new ideas. Influence on Visual Merchandising during tent stocking.
- Ability to jump from task to task quickly as well as picking up where someone left off on any given project. In this role you will learn flexibility is key, in order to adjust the plan under different circumstances to achieve the same goal.
Description Of University
Appalachian State University, in North Carolina’s Blue Ridge Mountains, prepares students to lead purposeful lives as global citizens who understand and engage their responsibilities in creating a sustainable future for all. The transformational Appalachian experience promotes a spirit of inclusion that brings people together in inspiring ways to acquire and create knowledge, to grow holistically, to act with passion and determination, and embrace diversity and difference. As one of 17 campuses in the University of North Carolina system, Appalachian enrolls more than 20,000 students, has a low student-to-faculty ratio and offers more than 150 undergraduate and graduate majors.
Position Summary Information
Graduation from a four-year college or university with a degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or other degree closely related to the area of assignment with twelve credit hours of accounting coursework or equivalent combination of training and experience. All degrees must be received from appropriately accredited institutions.
Proficient in business applications such as Microsoft Office and Google Workspace.
Strong organization skills are required to effectively manage moderately complex tax programs and a significant number of deadlines.
- Public university experience in a finance or accounting related department
- Experience with tax withholding and reporting
- Knowledge in MS Office Suite and Google Workspace
- Knowledge in foreign national tax withholding and reporting laws and regulations.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
The primary duty of this position is to review payments made to employees, students, independent contractors, and foreign national visitors through various means on campus. This position will also be responsible for remitting North Carolina non-resident withholding tax and assisting with multiple end of year tax fillings. The details of the these essential duties are below:
Handle establishment of new membership, open all accounts, and
process changes in accounts. Educate members on available services and make recommendations based on their needs. Key all required transactions into the Margo system and balance cash drawer with accuracy. Balance the vault, ATM, TCD and coin sorter. Operate drive-thru window as needed. Keep daily and monthly records of the following reports: vault control, returned checks, Visa gift cards, theme park tickets, forgeries, and coin sorter. Prepare, order, and verify cash delivery and shipment once a week. Assist members with account problems, checking reconciliations, or errors in transactions.
Grant subsequent advances on existing credit cards, open lines and home
equity lines of credit - consult with an approving officer prior to advance.
Answer phone, file paperwork, scan documents into Image System, and
perform other clerical duties as needed. May begin training in other areas of branch operations such as insurance services, lending, etc as needed.
Other duties as assigned.
Should possess a high level of self-control, self-confidence, good basic mathematical skills, good organizational and communication skills, positive attitude, and neat appearance.
Fast-paced environment – must be able to use sound judgment when making decisions and work well under pressure.
Must be willing to engage in ongoing training and professional development.
Other Training And Education As Required By Management.
Should have basic computer skills.
Regular attendance is mandatory.
Must be able to speak English fluently.
Must be able to cooperate and collaborate with co-workers.
Must be cordial in all interactions with members and co-workers.
Must adhere to the work schedule and attendance policy established by manager.
Office setting with physical proximity to other employees.
Some background noise from other employees, copy machine, and telephone.
Uses hands and fingers to count money to complete member transactions.
Uses fingers to press keys on computer keyboard or calculator to enter and retrieve data
Uses hands and fingers to lift telephone receiver to answer incoming calls and transfer such calls to appropriate destination.
Stands 20%, sits 70%, and walks 10% of the time.
Must be able to lift 10-15 lbs occasionally, when servicing ATMs and TCD cash cartridges.
This is a cross functional branch development program targeting recent college graduates and/or those with equivalent work experience. The program is designed to attract the very best talent and provide selected candidates with the opportunity to develop the skills necessary for a successful career in operations. Program participants will complete a program that includes rotational assignments in various segments of the branch business with on-the-job training. Program associates act as role models of professionalism, ethical behavior and utilize effective decision making at all times. Program associates must thrive on challenge and a changing environment, while demanding continuous learning in a competitive, fast paced environment.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, And Key Accountabilities
- Participates in cross-functional job rotations in various areas of the branch and in a variety of developmental related tasks including , leadership development, mentor meetings, and other learning activities with the purpose of matching the individual with operations opportunities that best matches interests, skills and abilities.
- Utilizes learning programs to develop leadership and operations knowledge within the branch/facility.
- Experiences hands-on training needed to learn business systems and processes.
- Learns key interfaces within each area of the business as well as company culture.
- Represents TRUSTED values in all interactions with associates, customers and suppliers; works effectively with branch and corporate associates at all levels, consistently following all company policies and procedures.
- Adds value to assigned branch by participating in branch activities and completing assigned tasks in a timely manner and as directed.
Nature and Scope
- Works in compliance with established procedures and/or protocols. Identifies and resolves readily identifiable, clearly defined problems. Demonstrates skill in data analysis and techniques by resolving missing/incomplete information and inconsistencies/anomalies in routine research/data.
- Nature of work requires general supervision; exercises judgment. May be paired with a mentor. Work typically involves regular process checks or review of output by a coworker and/or supervisor.
- May provide general guidance/direction to or train junior level support personnel.
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes, moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
- Driven to succeed with a competitive, energetic, professional, and goal-oriented attitude. Self-governed and takes initiative.
- Strong operations focus, including having the ability to partner with customers to develop value-added solutions and experience leading or building a team.
- Strong communication skills and experience conversing with team members and customers.
- Willing to relocate upon completing the program.
About the job
Acquire is an innovative sales and marketing company that provides exceptional services for our clients within their top retail locations. The entry-level Sales Account Manager is responsible for gaining knowledge of all company functions, including marketing, sales, and day-to-day business operations. We offer paid comprehensive training, and professional development opportunities to prepare our entry-level Account Managers to advance into leadership roles.
Thisentry-levelrole is instrumental in meeting our clients’ customer acquisition goals by utilizing face-to-face marketing, and promotional events within client's retailers to generate new business and leads.
Work aside, at Acquire we have fun!! We provide our team with opportunities to grow as a cohesive unit, including; team-building events, travel, professional workshops, and philanthropic opportunities!
Entry Level Sales Account Manager Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyze the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats in a given market
- Develop and implement innovative sales and marketing campaigns
- Attend regular client training and developmental meetings
- Generate new sales in client retailers
Entry Level Sales Account Manager Qualifications:
- A Bachelors's or Associates degree is preferred but not required
- Must have a willingness to learn
- Strong analytical thinking skills
Entry Level Sales Account Manager Perks & Company Culture:
- Professional travel opportunities
- Leadership workshops and development opportunities
- Paid training and performance-based promotions
Implementing software that saves lives.
Join our Project Management team and drive impactful projects to improve patient care in healthcare organizations. Travel across the US (and abroad if you’re interested) as part of a team that leads software installations and ensures the success of newcomers to the Epic community. Use your project management skills to present to hospital leadership, coordinate end-user training, and provide comprehensive support as healthcare providers go live with our software. Enjoy autonomy in decision-making with our full support and guidance. No software experience required.
Manage projects at the most innovative health systems on the planet.
The top-ranked health systems in U.S. News and World Report are Epic customers. Our community includes major systems like the Mayo Clinic, Johns Hopkins, Cleveland Clinic, and Kaiser Permanente, as well as leading academic medical centers at the University of Wisconsin, University of Michigan, University of California, University of Texas, The Ohio State University, and many more.
Experience our state-of-the-art campus, eat delicious food, and travel the world.
We don’t believe in cubicles. (Well, we believe theyexist, but…) Our uniquely themed campus was designed to heighten your ability to get stuff done in your office, a conference room, or by the fireplace in a comfy chair. For lunch, visit King’s Cross or Cassiopeia for a wide array of meal options, or go to one of our smaller, themed bistros, featuring wood-rotisserie, pan-Asian, and Latin-inspired cuisine. All meals are restaurant-quality but cost only a few dollars, and they’re prepared by a team comprised of kitchen talent from restaurants around the country. And, after five years here, you’ll earn a four-week sabbatical anywhere in the world. Staff have kayaked in Patagonia, attended a Beyoncé concert in Ireland, built a library in Tanzania, and run a marathon in Antarctica.
Live affordably in a city known for its rising tech talent.
Epic is located just outside Madison, Wisconsin, which is the second fastest growing market for tech talent in the United States, home to the state capital, and the University of Wisconsin. Madison has received accolades for being the greenest city in America (NerdWallet), the best city for renters (SmartAsset), the fittest city in America (Fitbit), and it has the highest concentration of millennial talent in the country (Inc.).
More than just important work.
We offer comprehensive benefits to keep you healthy and happy as you grow in your life and career, and your merit-based compensation will reflect the impact your work has on the company and our customers. You'll also be eligible for annual raises and bonuses, as well as stock grants, which give you an even greater stake in the success of Epic and our customers. Epic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We seek diverse perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences in our mission to improve healthcare. Research has shown that job-seekers who are women, LGBTQ+, or members of the global majority are less likely to apply for roles they don't seem completely qualified for, so we encourage all who are interested to apply. Please see our full non-discrimination statement at https //careers.epic.com/EEO.
- Bachelor's degree or greater (any major)
- A history of academic and professional success
- Willingness to travel 25-60% of working days, with a typical month including 1-2 trips lasting 2-4 days
- Eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Relocation to the Madison, WI area (reimbursed)
- COVID-19 vaccination
Ingersoll Rand Industrial Sales Development Program - Nationwide
Ingersoll Rand's Industrial Sales Development program is a 12 month program designed to prepare participants for a career as a sales engineer. This rotational program is offered to college graduates holding a Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering, with a 2.5 GPA or higher.
As a participant, you will complete a learning path geared toward building your skills and knowledge as a sales engineer, and developing your ability to consult, problem-solve and design solutions for a wide variety of our Industrial customers.
While based out of one of our 36 Customer Center locations nationwide, you will gain hands-on experience and build customer relationship skills as you job-shadow experienced sales engineers, call on customers and participate in selling our products and services.
Classroom training will take place at our Davidson, North Carolina corporate location. During a collection of staggered 1-week assignments, you will experience comprehensive training and project experience designed to expose you to all aspects of our industrial business, including: product knowledge; manufacturing; engineering; customer care; sales and marketing; aftermarket services; distribution; pricing; strategic accounts; and various other aspects of our business in support of our sales team and customers. You'll work directly with sector leaders, and will be assigned a senior business executive as a mentor.
Your training and experiences during the program will be highly visible to Ingersoll Rand senior leaders, and upon successful completion of the program you will be assigned your own sales territory in a sales role.
These opportunities are available nationwide. A specific location will be discussed at a later time.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering is required.
- To qualify for consideration, you should have a strong technical aptitude and a solutions-selling mindset; solid teamwork skills; excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills; and an ability to relocate geographically.
- Previous internship and leadership experiences are preferred but not required.