The Engagement Coordinator will be responsible for social media platform engagement and analytics across all digital platforms. This role will oversee and manage all monitoring, responding and documentation as it relates to social media engagement. Additionally, the Engagement Coordinator will be responsible for recommendations based on activity and data gathering. The Engagement Coordinator will report to the Director, Marketing Communications. Although the position reports to the Director of Marketing Communications, daily interactions with media outlets to gather data as well as with vendors implementing social posts and web activity will be required.
- Responsible for monitoring all social media as it relates to Atticus and relevant industry organizations. This includes posting and responding to relevant social media posts.
- Manage internal relationships with subject matter experts and collect appropriate information and responses
- Responsible for identification and tracking of KPIs
- Conduct performance research and analysis to make tweaks and recommendations
- Establish benchmarks, collect and report on KPIs of all digital advertising and website performance
- Understanding unique perspectives of various niche targets
- Bachelors Degree required
- Experience with Abobe Creative Suit preferred
- SEO/Google Analytics experience preferred
- Experience with social platforms required: FaceBook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram specifically
- Understanding of KPI’s and google analytics is required
- Organizational skills with superior attention to detail is required
- Must have exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with a strong initiative and sense of urgency.
- Must possess strong, effective and proactive communication skills.