JELD-WEN (NYSE:JELD), founded in 1960, is one of the world’s largest door and window manufacturers, with more than 22,000 employees operating in 24 countries globally. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, JELD-WEN designs, produces, and distributes an extensive range of interior and exterior doors, wood, vinyl and aluminum windows and related products for use in the new construction and repair and remodeling of residential homes and non-residential buildings.
During this two-year rotational program, participants will move through four, six-month rotations all within their chosen discipline. Each rotation provides the opportunity to learn and experience a different aspect of the business cycle and develops a greater awareness of the interactions between department areas. The program’s goal is to build a pipeline of early-career talent who understand and are exposed to multiple aspects of JW.
Potential disciplines include:
- Finance Shared Services
- Corporate FP&A
- Plant Finance
- IT Applications and Development
- IT Business Analytics
- JELD-WEN Enterprise Transformation (ERP)
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION:
• Bachelor’s degree (expected graduation date Spring 2021) in a relevant discipline with a minimum GPA of 3.0• Demonstrated work ethic and detail-orientation
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Organizational skills
• Ability and willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment