The primary purpose of this position is to deliver efficient, professional, and quality customer service across a broad scope of customer transactions.
- Provide exceptional customer service both internally and externally.
- Post customer transactions and other transactions relating to customer service (account maintenance updating customer records; buying/selling cash; official checks; date-of-death balance calculations; mail/night deposit listing-posting-verification; general office paperwork, etc.)
- Accurately maintain a cash drawer to serve customers with cash transactions.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of products/services to efficiently and accurately assist customers.
- Cultivate, develop and retain long-term customers by promoting PFSB products and services.
- Regularly attend work at Piedmont's place of business during regular business hours.
- Accuracy/Attention to detail
- Communication including verbal, written, listening, face to face, telephone, or email
- Conflict management
- Interpersonal skills
- Office machine operation