The Financial and Inventory Analyst will report to the Production Planning Manager – Case Goods within the Supply Chain Department and work closely with leaders in the executive team to provide forecasting, reporting, metrics, and analysis required to support the Casegoods Division business operations and meet strategic and tactical objectives. The Financial and Inventory Analyst will provide business leaders with relevant and accurate reporting and analysis to help them make informed decisions. Expert level in Microsoft Excel required. Immediate position opening. If interested, contact BCS Career Coach Maureen Cathey at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive application instructions.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Digital Transformation, the Analyst/Sr. Analyst Product Training and Support will use operations expertise in areas such as training delivery, client satisfaction, and other areas of product training and support, to support the objectives of Rubicon. This role will also support the direction, supervision and development of the Operations team.
- Responsible for ensuring maximum product adoption through effective training delivery and achieving exceptional client satisfaction
- Work with stakeholders to identify training needs; develop and deliver training addressing needs
- Work closely with the product team to ensure smooth rollout of new functionality
The Commodities Coordinator is responsible for operating as account manager handling the coordination, execution and tracking of inbound and outbound recycling shipments for a select list of customer locations. The Commodities Coordinator reports to the Assistant Commodity Director or Senior Project Manager and works with the entire Recycling Team to provide solutions that support Rubicon Triple Bottom Line (people, planet, and profit).
- Daily planning of outbound shipments for selected facilities and suppliers
- Manage transportation events to ensure manufacturing, supplier, and customer satisfaction
- Ensure carrier receipt and response of daily dispatching
The Customer Service Associate (CSA) processes inbound customer service requests and inquires via phone, e-mail and Internet portals. The CSA is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company provided services as well as communicating effectively with team members within the customer operational department.
- Provides timely and accurate information to inbound customer service requests
- Processes customer service requests according to established department policies and procedures
- Provides timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enters accurate client information into system applications.
- Processes change requests, follows up with carriers as needed, reviews endorsements for accuracy, and generates accurate invoices. Creates general correspondence to carriers and clients. Sets up Notice of Cancellations and Reinstatements. Processes final cancellations. Processes final audits and sends to insured. Updates Lost Business spreadsheet.
- Issues certificates of insurance and evidences of property.
- Prepares policies, renewals and other documents for delivery to insured.
- Rates lines of coverage as needed.
Assist Sales Office Manager (SOM) with Office Management
Tech Inbound Calls/Emails
Interdepartmental & Customer Service Support
Responsible for entering into negotiations with suppliers and trade partners by reviewing terms and conditions, establishing pricing, contract formulation, and any supplier management conditions affecting the division.
- Provide accurate and timely local supplier negotiations and contracting based on defined category selection criteria (i.e., cost, quality, productivity, service)
- Manage supplier performance monitoring within the division (i.e., cost, quality, productivity, service)
Primary responsibility for administering budgets and contracts, generating reports, and other key administrative processes of community maintenance and contract administration.
- Set up all new communities, plans and vendors in the purchasing system.
- Input all plan budget information into the purchasing system and generate and distribute Schedule A contracts. Review and ensure accuracy.
- Maintain plan budgets through the contract change process. Ensure all budgets and affected lots are updated according to the contract change request.
Responsible for obtaining technical expertise in new home construction to establish a solid foundation and understanding of the basic aspects of construction. Assists more senior Field Managers and/or direct supervisor in performing their duties and responsibilites.
- Complete Division and/or Field Manager orientation, onboarding and training programs (e.g., construction scheduling, job site rules, safety, warranty, SWPPP)
- Develop literacy in building codes, construction and technical language, construction materials, construction schedules and construction methodologies and standards
The Assistant Food & Beverage Manager oversees all aspects of the F&B operations and all its services. This is including: set-up of each meal period, service of outlets, creation of concepts and innovating the department while focusing on detail, quality and customer service. The Assistant F&B Manager is also responsible for all aspects of supervision of restaurant staff including: hiring, training, coaching, disciplining and reviewing performance of the staff on daily/weekly/monthly/annual basis.