The Sherwin-Williams Management & Sales Training Program is an accelerated, entry-level position designed to prepare you for a Store Management role in 18-24 months. With Sherwin-Williams’ promote-from-within philosophy, you will have the opportunity to progress into an Assistant Store Manager position upon successful completion of the initial 6-8-week training.
This position’s typical schedule is 44 hours per week, which may include evenings and/or weekends.
During the program, you will collaborate with store management to oversee a million-dollar business, providing leadership and insight into the development and strategy of that store. Through the course of the program, you will learn all operations, clients, and internal strategy, allowing you to understand the significant part you’ll play in the team’s success. You will grow the company’s market share by selling to large, commercial users such as painting contractors, purchasing agents, manufacturers, and other commercial users who need large volumes of our high-quality products.
Our training experience provides you with all the skills necessary for a successful career in management and professional sales. After you complete the training program, you can count on a career trajectory with a clear beginning and an open end – meaning you shape your future!
What you will gain:
Limitless Career Opportunities
This structured program provides the support you need, including formal discussions to review your objectives & development
You’ll develop the foundation for what it takes to become a successful leader in our organization
We’ll teach you how to excel at customer service, sales, and marketing, finance, and operations
You will also get out into the community and establish relationships essential to growing our business - and your success
- Complete training consistent with established program
- Support business strategies to increase sales and optimize profitability
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Build and maintain knowledge of all products to ensure effective customer recommendations
- Build positive relationships with wholesale and retail customers
- Complete store administration
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures including safety, loss prevention, and security
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards, including promotional packages and sales floor displays
- Support employee training, development, performance management, and corrective action
- Respond to and resolve any customer and/or employee complaints
- Partner with Store Manager to make outside sales calls to increase market share
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age
- Must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment without needing sponsorship for employment work visa status now or in the future
- Must have a valid, unrestricted Driver’s License
- Must have at least a bachelor's degree by the start of this development program
- Must be able, with or without reasonable accommodation, to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs. frequently and up to 70 lbs. on occasion
- Have at least one (1) year experience working in a retail, sales, or customer service position
- Have at least one (1) year of experience in leadership role(s), supervising others, or leading teams
- Have previous experience working in a team-oriented setting including work experience, extracurricular activities, military service, etc.
- Have previous work experience selling paint and paint related products
- Have work experience using timekeeping and/or customer relationship management ("CRM") systems
- Willingness to relocate for future job opportunities
- Ability to read, write, comprehend, and communicate in more than one language
- Ability to read, write, comprehend, and communicate in Spanish
Start your career with Enterprise! We’rehiring immediatelyfor our respected Management Training Program.
Whether you see yourself in sales, business development, customer service, retail management, or operations, as a manager in training, you can count on a career path with a clear beginning and an open end that’s full of opportunities. With training, development, mentoring, and a culture of promotion from within, you’ll always be progressing in your career.
This position is located at 1730 US HWY 1 South, Sourthen Pines, NC 28387, or one of the surrounding locations.
We offer a robustBenefits Packageincluding, but not limited to:
- Competitive Compensation - This position offers targeted 1st year annual compensation of $50,025 with an average 47 hour work week.
- Paid Time Off, starting with 12 days off per year
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance; Life Insurance; Prescription coverage
- Employee discounts on car rentals, car purchases and much more!
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match and profit sharing
We’re a family-owned, world-class portfolio of brands and leading provider of mobility solutions worldwide. Founded more than 60 years ago with a commitment to the communities that we serve, we operate a global network with 80,000 dedicated team members across nearly 100 countries, and more than 2.1 million vehicles taking our customers where they want to go. We owe our success to each and every one of our people. That's why we empower everyone on our team with opportunities for growth.
We are now hiring for immediate openings in our Management Training program. As a MT, you’ll start learning our business from day one while based out of one of our neighborhood branches. You will be entrusted to serve as both the face of Enterprise to customers and partners and the behind-the-scenes operational expert. In our structured program, you will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own branch, cultivate new business and develop your team.
In our hands-on learning environment, you will receive the guidance, mentoring, and support you need to be successful. You will also get out into the community and establish the relationships essential to building your own business.
We’ll teach you how to excel at customer service, sales and marketing, finance, and operations. And you’ll learn what it means to always put our customers first. Ours is a culture of friendly competition, which is critical to growing our business — and your success.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must have 6 months of work experience in sales, customer service and/or leadership/management experience
- Leadership could include experience in organizations/club, volunteer work/community service, athletics or military service
- Must be available to work an average of 47 hours per week
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol convictions on record in the past 5 years (i.e., DUI, DWI)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must not have interviewed for the same position at any location in North Carolina within the past 12 months
We are looking for a growth-minded individual with leadership potential. We promote strictly from within, which is why we start each new team member off in our entry-level role focusing on direct marketing and team development. In this position, our next Marketing Associate will handle the in-store marketing campaigns for our clients, focusing on face-to-face marketing, sales, and promotional events. Our unique method of direct marketing and sales has proven to exceed client sales goals weekly as well as grow the brand and customer support daily!
- Build relationships with new clients, team members, and upper-level management
- Execute direct marketing campaigns within partnered retailers
- Grow our client's brand awareness in local markets
- Interact with customers and provide customer service daily
- Accurately qualify and inform each potential new customer
- Track personal and team sales goals
- Experience working with customers and/or teams
- Goal-oriented with a student mentality
- Works well with a team, but also self-manages at a high level
- Leadership capabilities
Dentsply Sirona’s FITT Rotational Program Is a Comprehensive Three-year Program That Combines Senior Leadership Interaction And Cross-business Experience With Real Situations And Projects. Candidates Will Have The Opportunity To Participate In Three One-year Development Rotations From Across Dentsply Sirona’s Finance Organization, Ranging From Financial Planning & Analysis, Corporate Accounting, Global Business Services,
Finance Specialists (Audit, Investor Relations, Treasury, Tax, Technical, Accounting, and SEC Reporting.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field
- Anticipated graduation May 2024 and prepared to start work full time June 2024
- Minimum GPA 3.0
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has interest/ability to work in a dynamic, challenging work environment
- Good time management/organization skills with the ability to multi-task
- Strong Excel & PowerPoint Skills
- Data analytics experience preferred
- Project management skills/exposure
- Ability to temporarily relocate within the United States for rotational assignments
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
This position is a part of the Mueller Development Program (MDP). This two-year program will provide a broad range of experiences to improve leadership skills, enhance technical knowledge, and build confidence. The program offers professional development opportunities, mentorship, and organized events for all MDPs. Upon completion of the program, the Finance MDP will receive a full-time placement in Mueller! Rotation location will be assigned based on business needs and career aspirations.
This provides you with challenging work and accelerated growth while supporting senior management in their decision making to directly impact the business. This includes data-driven analytical work in long- and short-term financial and operational planning, goal formation, and strategy implementation while ensuring appropriate process controls.
Finance Track Overview
Our Finance Development Program offers hands-on exposure across finance disciplines such as financial planning & analysis, accounting, risk management, corporate development, investor relations, and treasury.
During this program, participants will gain exposure to analyzing financial results, developing financial plans, and presenting that information to upper management. Assigned projects and daily work will not be in the form of proof-of-concept work, but projects that deliver value to the business, where you are a part of the organization from day one!
- Team player and self-starter with excellent written and communication skills
- Exceptional critical thinking and analytical proficiency
- Ability to adapt to change quickly
- Applied curiosity
- Effectively problem-solve and deliver high quality results
- Ability to communicate and collaborate across wide range of stakeholders
- Flexibility to relocate for 6–12-month rotations throughout the program (Albertville, AL, Atlanta, GA, Chattanooga, TN, Decatur, IL, or Cleveland, NC)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience
The Bunge Trainee program is an 18-months rotational program through areas of focus to develop knowledge of specific functions. Focus areas will be determined based on the candidate’s education, experience, and interest. The program entails:
- Structured learning goals, combining soft skills training, hands-on projects, and Bunge knowledge.
- Comprehensive understanding of our business through assignments with specific goals and deliverables.
- Networking opportunities with our leaders.
Focus Area Overview
This specific trainee role will be focused on:
Operational and financial management (including Industrial Costs), tracking, reporting and analysis activities related to Bunge industrial assets. In addition, this position will help efforts for tracking and analyzing benefits from productivity type programs.
Ensure alignment with commercial, finance, others to generate critical information for optimum business decisions as well as support operations strategy discussions.
Establish and enhance the performance management of industrial activities to help deliver concrete improvements in P&L.
Drive automation of industrial reporting for faster visibility (daily), less manual work, less errors/adjustments.
Ensure standard, compliant and consistent definition and application of where industrial information are recorded and reported.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college or university.
Skills And Experience
- 0-1 year of experience; prior internship experience strongly preferred
- Must be collaborative, results oriented and possess exceptional critical thinking skills
- Exceptional verbal, written and listening communication skills
- Analytical problem-solving skills with a high level of curiosity to learn and adapt to changing priorities
- Strong excel knowledge desirable
- Proficiency in standard PC applications
- Willingness to relocate domestically and/or internationally for future growth opportunities
- Proficiency in other languages beneficial
Our Training Program
At Equitable Advisors, we consider extensive, lifelong training to be one of our key competitive advantages. We’re committed to acquiring and leveraging every bit of intelligence available to grow the company. New Financial Professionals focus on the core competencies needed to learn the various aspects of the profession, while more experienced professionals enhance their knowledge and skills and pursue professional designations including CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional (CFP®) and Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC).
To qualify, you should preferably have a college degree and a personal history of success. You should be a self-starter, possess unequivocal honesty and integrity and be highly motivated in helping others achieve financial independence. Strong interpersonal and communication skills and FINRA Series 7 and 63 registrations are preferred. A background in law, accounting, banking, brokerage or executive management will be particularly useful. An advanced degree or designation (MBA, JD, CFP®, CPA, ChFC) is a plus.
IMPACT is Patrick Industries’ one year Leadership Development Program that is tailored to assist in your development to become a Leader in Operations or Finance. If you meet the eligible criteria, we invite you to join us in pursuing our purpose to positively impact the hearts and lives of our team members, customers, markets, and communities.
Over the course of one year in the program, you will engage in a series of well-structured assignments and projects across key business units or market segments. These diverse assignments will provide you with an in-depth understanding of our operations and enable you to develop a holistic perspective on what we do at Patrick.
You will be entrusted with hands on, value add projects that directly impact the success of our organization. In your projects, you will work alongside experienced professionals and mentors to tackle complex challenges, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement innovative solutions! This hands-on experience will sharpen your leadership and problem-solving skills that will drive tangible results.
Leadership and Professional Development:
Through a combination of formal training, mentorship programs and coaching, you will enhance your technical expertise and leadership capabilities aligned with our leadership philosophies.
Mentorship and Coaching:
Throughout the program, you will be paired with a Mentor who will provide guidance, support, and valuable insights into their respective areas of expertise. These mentors will serve as your trusted advisors, helping you navigate challenges, make informed career decisions, and unlock your full potential. Program alumni also participate as mentors with each new group that starts the program.
As a Logistics / Carrier Sales Representative, you will be providing truckload fulfillment services for Commercial Transport Inc . Along with your teammates, you will be responsible for creating and continuing customer and carrier loyalty, situating growth and partnership, enhance profitability, while also prioritizing excellence in the execution of services.
The primary function of the logistics sales representative position is to sell customer freight solutions.
The role ensures a high volume of customer interactions, encompassing prospecting, cold-calling, and closing deals; customer service, and account management.
As a Sales Representative for Commercial Transport Inc you will build your own book of business while handling your customer’s transportation needs 24/7/365
Make calls to establish relationships and build your book of business from the ground up
Sell and close new and existing customers to move their freight
Negotiate prices with shippers and carriers
Manage daily shipments, resolving issues, to ensure pickup and delivery is on time, 24/7/365
Be honest and proactive in all your communications - internally and externally