OMNIA Partners has become the largest and most experienced purchasing organization for public and private sector markets by delivering unparalleled scale and solutions. Through further organic growth and strategic acquisitions, OMNIA Partners will continue to drive economies of scale to execute more contracts, in more verticals, with transparent, value-driven pricing for our membership of companies. Our success and growth have been unparalleled in this space.
At the core of our success is a high energy, talented staff with diverse skills and a unified focus on delivering value and an emphasis on creativity, strategic thinking, and execution.
We are currently seeking an MRO Business Analyst to join our fast-paced team of analysts. The person in this role will be responsible for supporting our sales team with our MRO pricing assessment process. This role requires a reporting and analytical mindset and the ability to solve practical problems and readily adapt to the requirements of the task at hand. This role will interact with multiple internal stakeholders from various functions and help us create a data-driven culture. The successful candidate is an enthusiastic, self-motivated professional who can work in a team setting, but also can work independently.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Become the subject matter expert for OMNIA Partners’ MRO assessment process and a resource to our sales team with the ability to answer complex questions about contract and analysis specifics
- Collect, format, and analyze complex business data sets from multiple platforms and output formats
- Create presentations by identifying, analyzing, and consolidating MRO data into an accurate and concise pricing savings story for our sales team to share with our customers
- Create ad hoc assessments and reports when data is not presented in a typical fashion
- Prioritize, support, and maintain deliverables (i.e. assessments, reporting, etc.).
- Effectively communicate with internal and external teams to deliver solutions in a timely fashion.
- Proactively manage stakeholder expectations, manage escalations, and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Ability to make decisions and problem solve in ambiguous situations.
- BA/BS in a field that demonstrates competency for the role. i.e. computer science, social sciences, math, engineering, statistics, or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years MRO experience with specific knowledge around MRO suppliers, catalog complexities, pricing, and unit of measure conversion
- Advanced Excel experience including pivot tables/reports, conditional formulas, formatting, XLOOKUPs, and charts/graphs.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Self-motivated / Willing to learn / Well organized
- Familiarity/Experience with tableau and salesforce