Program Overview: This position is a part of the Mueller Development Program (MDP). This two-year program will provide a broad range of experiences to improve leadership skills, enhance technical knowledge, and build confidence. The program offers professional development opportunities, mentorship, and organized events for all MDPs. Upon completion of the program, the Human Resources MDP will receive a full-time placement in Mueller! Rotation location will be assigned based on business needs and career aspirations.
This program will provide you with challenging work and accelerated growth while supporting management to make effective decisions directly impacting the business. This also includes partnering with leaders to implement strategy and process to influence change while building relationships.
Human Resources Track Overview: Our Human Resources Development Program offers experience in Talent Acquisition, Labor Relations, Total Rewards, Talent Development, and Performance Management. We are excited to offer our Human Resources MDPs experience at both the manufacturing plant level and the corporate level. Come explore the vast array of challenging careers available at Mueller Water Products!
During this program, participants will gain exposure to Workday and UKG systems. Assigned projects and daily work will not be in the form of proof-of-concept work, but projects that deliver value to the business, where you are a part of the organization from day one!
- Team player and self-starter with excellent written and communication skills
- Exceptional critical thinking and analytical proficiency
- Ability to adapt to change quickly
- Applied curiosity
- Effectively problem-solve and deliver high quality results
- Ability to communicate and collaborate across wide range of stakeholders
- Flexibility to relocate for 6–12-month rotations throughout the program (Albertville, AL, Atlanta, GA, Chattanooga, TN, Decatur, IL, Cleveland, NC, or Brownsville, TX)
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Labor Relations, Organization Development, Business Administration, Psychology, or related field
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience