Appalachian Antique Mall is seeking a social media/marketing intern to help a small business grow its online presence and reach target demographics. Interns will learn about retail and the structure of a small business. They will also gain experience in advertizing, general marketing, inventory, and store display.
- Help to plan and implement short and long term social media and advertizing strategies
- Organize and manage social media platforms (Facebook and Instagram)
- Provide research support for unusual or uncommon antiques
- Assist customers in finding and purchasing items
- Other duties as assigned
Candidates should exhibit excellent oral and written communication skills, and an interest in antiques.
Position open to all sophomores, juniors and seniors. Candidates from all majors all welcomed. 3.0 GPA required. Position is paid at $7.25/hr, 8 hrs/week (Fall, Spring semesters).
Please apply in person with resume at Appalachian Antique Mall. For additional questions, call Jill Reeves, store owner at 828.268.9988.
This Trading and Operations Specialist position is an entry level or near entry level position in operations and security trading. This person will become efficient with the firm’s CRM, client accounting system and trading functions, eventually taking the place of the current trading specialist for the firm. this person will compile numerous reports about the firm, including Assets Under Management and performance of the firm’s composites, and input these at various brokerage houses and databases. Working directly with the portfolio manager, the successful candidate also will interact with clients and industry professionals, prepare reports for clients and prospects as well as schedule meetings.
- • Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Economics or Mathematics
- • An outstanding work ethic and self-motivated
- • Highly organized with an attention to detail and accuracy
- • A basic knowledge of U. S. Equities, Bonds and Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- • A high proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- • Motivated hard worker with a desire to expand their knowledge and skill level
- • A genuine desire to assist and serve our clients and grow with our firm
Qualified candidates please send your resume to email@example.com
United Technologies Corporation (UTC), a Fortune top 50 company, is a dynamic global corporation operating at the leading edge of commercial and military aviation, aerospace systems, climate control, elevator design, security and fire protection. Internship Summary The Financial Leadership Program (FLP) internship is our primary feeder for the full-time FLP and provides valuable exposure to the broad range of UTC businesses and cross-section of financial/accounting skills, disciplines, and functions. The candidate will work closely with a Finance team to deliver real results in the areas of accounting, finance, financial planning and analysis or financial operations. Interns will work at one of UTC's dynamic global business units: Climate, Controls & Security, Otis, Pratt & Whitney, UTC Aerospace Systems or UTC Corporate Headquarters. The successful candidate will be involved, and potentially work with current associates of the Financial Leadership Program (FLP). Education / Certifications: Be pursuing a BS/MBA in Finance, Accounting or other relevant Business concentrations . Must have a minimum of 30 credit hours completed. Selection for the Financial Leadership Program internship will be based on the following minimum criteria: Applicant must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident with strong academic performance and a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2 . Proactive and results-driven individual who thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment . Excellent analytical and communication skills .
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market. We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Specific responsibilities of this role include: Assist in Supply Chain Improvement Projects as assigned (Supplier OTD Management, Supplier Capacity Management, LOB Review Management, Purchase Price Reduction Projects, etc.). Experience/Qualifications Basic Qualifications: Must be pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Supply Chain, Commodity Management, Materials Management or related field from an accredited institution. Must have GPA of 3.0 and have completed 30 hours of college coursework. All U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
Are you passionate about event planning? Do you have a keen attention to detail? Are you practically a professional multi-tasker because you’re always on the move and handling so many things at once?
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who can “roll-up” their sleeves and assist with the behind the scenes, pre-production logistics of an event. If any of the above resonates with you, then you could be the next great addition to our winning event management team.
National Conference Services, Inc. (NCSI) located in Columbia, Maryland, is actively seeking an entry–level Event Logistics Manager that will contribute to our growth and success. Our company culture and family environment draws some of the most highly motivated, competitive, and logistically organized people in the industry. NCSI makes it possible to enjoy your job, travel, and make lifelong mentors and friends, all while offering the opportunity to have a direct impact on our small business. We cater to some of the largest defense and intelligence agencies in the government and we take pride in being able to offer the best service from an incredible team of people. Our event staff plan, market, and produce over 85 on-site tabletop Technology Expositions all over the United States and Europe each year.
- Delivers a unique customer experience aimed to improve a customer's financial wellbeing and create loyalty while increasing share of wallet. From a variety of customer interactions, participates in proactive sales and service activities and identifies referral opportunities. Collaborates with ecosystem partners to grow customer's share of wallet. Positions PNC solutions to drive new revenue and customer loyalty.
- Drives proactive sales conversations through internal and outbound interactions with a defined sales process including outbound calling, service to sales, teller interactions, appointment setting and effective lobby engagement, ultimately elevating client loyalty. Delivers a full PNC conversation with every client interaction to identify appropriate PNC solutions. Leverages ecosystem partnerships to acquire, expand and retain relationships.
- Creates customer loyalty and grows customer share of wallet through a differentiated customer experience. Performs lobby engagement activities to connect with customers and position PNC products to meet their needs. Educates customers on options for managing financial transactions by leveraging technology, tools and resources.
- Applies product and procedural knowledge to identify, mitigate and solve customer problems effectively to drive customer loyalty.
- Manages risk through adherence to all policies and procedures, demonstrating sound judgment within established limits. Demonstrates a heightened scrutiny to identify and avoid loss. Ensures teller and branch daily operations and maintenance transactions are completed in an efficient and accurate manner.
Apply Here (They would love to hire an App Grad!)
The job will begin in August 2019 for a year with the possibility of renewing. The Sustainability Marketing Coordinator/Local Foods Crew Supervisor will work for Sodexo at Warren Wilson College. Some of the tasks include: data tracking and analysis (easy to learn for those experienced and not experienced with numbers), event planning, lots of marketing for events (dining and sustainability and a combination of both), and leading and educating students. The job also entails supervising a few students and delegating tasks to them related to food systems and sustainability. Some helpful skills to have are familiarity with Excel, Microsoft Word, and Publisher.
Interested applicants can send questions to alumna Hallie Graves at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com
Job Description: Davidson Capital Advisors is seeking a candidate that is a highly motivated individual with a desire to succeed in investment banking. The candidate will receive training that will cover a broad range of disciplines including financial and valuation analysis, modeling, sales and marketing.
Target Candidate: Candidates seeking investment banking training and are targeting a banking career.
Training: The candidate will receive 200 hours of financial modeling instruction via a formal investment banking training program and on the job training. On the job training will include industry research, investment and valuation analysis, sales training, oral and written presentation skills training.
Who should apply: Candidates that have an interest in the commercial or investment banking field.
Fellowship: May 2018 - May 2019 graduates. Preference is May 2019 graduates.
Send Resumes to Amy Odom at firstname.lastname@example.org
National General Insurance is the fastest growing Property & Casualty (P&C) insurer in the United States and is recognized for our experienced leaders, entrepreneurial culture, and energetic environment. NatGen is searching for enthusiastic, motivated, and dedicated Inside Sales Agents to join our growing team in the Winston-Salem, NC office. Prior sales experience is not necessary but the motivation and passion for being a successful salesperson is a must! We offer a multi-tiered and in-depth paid training program to provide you with all the tools you need to be successful in our inbound sales center environment. Training covers the Property & Casualty insurance industry, National General Products and Systems, and proven sales techniques to empower you for success.
Tricom is a 35-year-old Technology company focusing on fulfilling and directing the IT and Telecom needs for Small Business to Small Enterprise customers. Learning, listening, and understanding clients’ needs is essential to our long-term relationship and goal of maximizing the benefits we provide to our customers.
We are looking for a highly motivated, self-starter that is passionate about both technology and solving customer challenges. This role is responsible for uncovering future clients and developing and maintaining existing clients.
Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
This is a Hunter role that includes prospecting using various methods from calling, emailing, personal visits, social selling, and networking.
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com