This position will own many functions related to supporting the multi-million dollar portfolio of Soft-Tex eCommerce properties primarily related to creating best-in-class product description pages (PDPs). Product Information Management: Work with Soft-Tex in-house team to develop and ensure accuracy of product content / assets for ecommerce products. Syndication of Products to Retailers: Manage retailer portals on behalf of Soft-Tex overseeing product uploads, compliance with vendor guidelines, proper categorization, taxonomy, etc. Client Relationship Management: Manage day-to-day communication with eCommerce buyers or similar roles at retailers by phone, email, and in person through some travel. Account Auditing: Conduct regular audits of assigned accounts ensuring product data accuracy, image and enhanced content quality, review syndication, and other necessary foundations for a successful product page.
As a Corporate Intern at United Rentals, you will be responsible for supporting our Customer Care Command Center (CCC). Your primary responsibility is to assist the command center by proactively monitoring the intraday CCC performance in support of customer expectations and team goals. You will also assist in creating daily reports for supervisors and managers within the center.
The Human Resources Coordinator provides general support and assists in the execution of various programs and procedures in support of Human Resources operations. S/he also serves as a liaison for the Human Resources Department by preserving excellent employee relations through the response of employee inquiries in the following areas: company policies and procedures, performance management, coaching, discipline, payroll, and benefits.
This internship will be a hands on experience where interns will have the opportunity to work in every department in our Distribution Center. Interns will experience each part of the supply chain from the moment product comes in through the door in receiving and returns, through the pick/pack process and finally down to shipping for delivery direct to consumers. This position is physical in nature and will require interns to sit, stand, bend, lift and continuously move dependent on department assignment. Student employees will rotate through areas of the operation in the Distribution Center to gain an understanding of the Company. For a full job description and to apply, see the link below.
BestCo is currently searching for a Supply Chain Intern to be located at our Mooresville, North Carolina facility. We’re looking for a Supply Chain Intern that’s interested in learning how our order fulfillment process works and participate as a team member in special topics as assigned for manufacturing confectionery-based pharmaceutical products. This role will provide tactical support to several areas of the Supply Chain team. The intern will assist with projects in several areas of Supply Chain to include: Purchasing, Planning, Logistics and Inside Sales/Customer Care. For a full job description and to apply, see the link below.
Part Time Merchandiser
Routes will service Boone, NC and surrounding areas.
What would success look like?
- It’s all in the presentation. Be a brand ambassador! Make sure those product logos meet the eye of every consumer. We call it "The Look of Success"
- Travel to retail stores and customer accounts daily. Store to Store mileage reimbursement included
- Good Customer Service? Priceless. Foster those important relationships with all retail store personnel
- Flex your muscles & tie your shoes. We work fast and lift to 50 lbs. of product repetitively
- Effective customer service & communication skills
- Willingness to work in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Follow appropriate food handling, safety, and sanitation standards
- Share in our purpose – to serve others, to pursue excellence, and to grow profitably
- Valid driver’s license for your state of residency (Motor Vehicle Report will be reviewed)
- Personal vehicle available to use for work
- Proof of insurance policy to verify coverage of liability and property damage at no less than $50,000 per person / $100,000 per Occurrence / $50,000 property damage and $500 or less deductible effective from first day of employment.
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs. of product repetitively
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to lift approximately up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to bend, kneel, stand, lift, and perform physical labor for multiple hours at a time
- Safely operate a motor vehicle
- Ability to read and understand store plan-o-gram and set instructions
- Ability to work in customer storage areas which may not be air conditioned
- Ability to operate a computer, a hand-held inventory control device, and calculators
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen, and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable).
As secretary, you will help ensure that the office runs smoothly and efficiently. Your clerical and administrative support will assist office personnel and optimize workflow. You need to be comfortable being the primary point of contact for all manners of inquiries and requests.
Other secretarial responsibilities will include organizing and maintaining files, supplies, and equipment. The ideal candidate for the position of secretary can prioritize tasks and is motivated to complete work with minimal supervision.
- Respond to calls, emails, and routine letters; direct inquiries to the appropriate person
- Manage schedules and calendars; arrange, coordinate, and schedule meetings; prepare meeting documents
- Maintain content management system
Old Dominion Freight Line is currently recruiting candidates for our Marketing Internship in Thomasville, NC. The Internship program will involve working directly with OD’s Marketing department in assisting with OD’s digital transformation. This is a paid internship (40 hours per week for 12 weeks at $15.00/hour). To start you off we provide 4 days of orientation where you will meet key leaders and get to discover the world of transportation by touring our Greensboro service center and riding along with one of OD’s Pick-Up and Delivery drivers. You will have regular follow-up discussions with your mentor and be expected to write monthly activity reports so you get the most out of OD’s Internship Program. Participate in, and contribute to, the digital transformation strategy and deliver a final presentation to the Marketing Leadership team covering your project and experience. For a full job description and to apply, see the link below.
This internship is 10 weeks full time, pays $10 per hour, and might provide housing. Hours can also be flexible. Go to the website www.usaraft.com to get a feel for the property, offerings and culture. This intern will be supporting our Owner, Hospitality Director and Social Media manager in daily promotions in addition to the following tasks: Competitive Market Analysis; Collect quantitative and qualitative data from current marketing campaigns; Social Media Presence Analysis; Prepare Promotional Media; Help distribute marketing materials; Present Proposed Marketing Strategy. A full job description can be found here. To apply, email Madeline Cohen, the Hospitality Director at USA rafts: email@example.com
This internship is 10 weeks full time, pays $10 per hour, and might provide housing. It is located in Erwin, TN. Go to the website www.usaraft.com to get a feel for the property, offerings and culture. This Hospitality Internship includes: Shadowing, learning and assisting in avariety of departments. You then have an opportunity to train in a specific activity. You will rotate in departments ranging from housekeeping to event planning. A full job description can be found here. To apply, email Madeline Cohen, the Hospitality Director at USA rafts: firstname.lastname@example.org