The Accounting and Finance intern is a full time, temporary member of the Finance and Consumer Accounting Teams at Blue Ridge Energy and will be responsible for researching and assisting in the implementation of assigned projects and tasks. Each activity will assist these teams in achieving their strategic corporate goals and objectives.
Must be a rising junior or senior if pursuing bachelor's degree in accounting, or a second-year student in an accounting associate's degree program.
ABILITIES AND SKILLS
- Understanding of basic accounting principles
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Excel and the ability to quickly learn cooperative specific applications
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven organization and project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with various office equipment such as copiers, scanners, adding machines
The intern will be employed by and paid by a temporary employment agency; therefore, candidates must meet the requirements of Blue Ridge Energy and the hiring agency. The individual should have a valid US driver's license, good driving record, and pass a pre-employment screening that includes a background check and drug screen. Minimal, but some travel, within our service area, during and after hours, may be required. Intern must follow company safety standards. Preferred candidate would reside within Blue Ridge Energy's service area and within 30 minutes of the corporate office.
EEO Classification: Professionals (2-A)
Physical Activity Requirements: (Type): G, M, P, Q, R
Physical Demands Requirements (Degree): A
Visual Acuity Requirements: A
Working Condition Requirements: L
About the job
Hoodsly Range Hoods is a leading provider of wood kitchen range hoods that offer the latest design innovations and simplified installation and inspection processes. We offer exceptional customer support and advice throughout the entire order and installation process to ensure a seamless experience for our customers. We are located in Denver, NC.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Digital Marketing Specialist. The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for developing and implementing digital marketing strategies, managing social media marketing campaigns, analyzing web and social media metrics, optimizing online advertising campaigns, and effectively communicating with internal teams and external partners.
- Digital Marketing, Online Marketing, and Social Media Marketing skills
- Experience in creating and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Proficiency in web analytics and social media metrics analysis
- Solid communication skills and ability to work collaboratively
- Experience with SEO/SEM and optimizing online advertising campaigns
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Experience with WordPress and HTML/CSS knowledge is a plus
- Experience in the kitchen or home design industry is a plus
About the job
CFS is partnering with a locally owned real estate development firm dedicated to creating exceptional mixed-use properties that enhance communities and improve quality of life. Their commitment to excellence has positioned us as a leader in the industry, with a portfolio of properties recognized for their innovation and impact.
They have a strong family oriented environment, with an upstanding reputation in the community and are now looking for a new Property Accountant to join their team!
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the accounting functions for their diverse portfolio of properties, ensuring accuracy, compliance, and financial integrity.
- Perform day-to-day accounting activities, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger entries.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements for individual properties and consolidated entities.
- Reconcile bank accounts and balance sheet accounts to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Monitor and analyze property operating expenses, variances, and trends.
- Assist in the budgeting and forecasting process for property operations.
- Collaborate with auditors and tax professionals during audits and tax filings.
- Stay current on accounting standards, regulations, and best practices relevant to property accounting.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 4+ years of accounting experience, with a focus on property accounting preferred.
- Strong understanding of GAAP principles and financial reporting requirements.
- Experience with audit and tax preparation processes.
- Proficiency in accounting software (e.g., Yardi, MRI) and Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to accuracy and compliance.
About the job
WLOS/MY40TV is looking for a Marketing Associate who will serve as a dedicated marketing, data, and content powerhouse across the station’s Sales and Solutions teams. From time to time, the Marketing Associate may manage assigned accounts in the role of a junior Marketing Consultant. The ideal candidate will be a well-organized multitasker with a passion for assisting others in the workgroup and contributing to the team’s success.
- Work efficiently with the team of Marketing Consultants (MC) and Management to support new and existing business in achievement of substantial client and station growth
- Provide world-class administrative support to the MCs and Management and customer service to existing and new clients
- Collaborate with MCs to fulfill advertising clients’ RFP requests and manage ad scheduling process
- Drive research efforts to support MCs in selling integrated solutions to new and existing clients
- Develop client-specific advertising solutions and associated sales collateral based on client’s needs and market opportunity
- Process customer account orders and billing information with diligent attention to detail
- Manage preempts and develop make good plans to accurately represent client’s delivery requirements
- Project manage creative process and campaign execution for TV and digital solutions, including asset collection, production and trafficking
- Manage databases to proactively run reports related to critical sales outcomes and present findings to Sales and Management teams as applicable
- Provide database maintenance to ensure clean CRM and ability to pull data quickly, including determination of areas where the team can increase efficiency in marketing programs and sales strategy
- Serve as a trusted advisor by conducting high quality business and industry analyses and reporting out to internal teams and external clients
- Drive business goals by notifying sales team of upsell and account expansion opportunities
Key Attributes and Qualifications:
- Passion and enthusiasm for playing a supporting role, and contributing to team success
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers, supervisors, and colleagues
- Effectively negotiate and influence with, or without authority
- High emotional intelligence, empathy, competitiveness, and high level of urgency in delivering elite experiences for our internal team and external clients
- Strong evidence of listening skills, verbal communication, and professional writing style
- Engaged as a continuous learner with evidence of striving to be a high performer in role
- Ability to work with teammates to receive, digest, and determine necessary outcomes for an assignment and meet strict deadlines while maintaining accuracy
- Technologically savvy with ability to use multiple internet and software platforms to perform duties
- Understanding of digital reporting and analytic metrics
- Marketing or advertising experience a plus
- Microsoft Excel, Project PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
About the job
Our ideal candidate will be an integral part of the creation and distribution of content which showcase ABCO’s manufacturing and design build automation solution services for lead generation and brand building. This person will use their creative energy, organizational skills and marketing knowledge to drive new business and build the ABCO brand. Responsible for developing content, managing digital footprint, meeting lead generation goals and coordinating sales events.
A few musts are:
- Build content library of for social media and digital marketing for lead gen and brand build to include: Images of product and applications with description; Blog’s; 30, 60 and 90 second videos; Content supplied by business partners
- Content creation to include: Weekly blog articles and Videos
- Scheduling posts on all social media platforms and channels using Hootsuite based on a marketing calendar and targets for business units
- Experience with Hootsuite
- Wordpress or Hubspot or related web page creation experience
For a full job description or apply please email email@example.com
The Incentive Compensation Analyst will be responsible for the development, delivery, and execution of our incentive compensation plans. This is a visible role that will engage cross-functionally with our global Revenue and People teams.
- Calculate monthly and quarterly commission payments for participants on a variable compensation plan and submit proper reports to payroll
- Maintain an accurate, trackable record of commissions and supporting data
- Ensure accurate and timely distribution of sales compensation letters to new hires; educate new hires on how their incentive compensation plan works and how to access their monthly commission statements
- Develop various incentive metrics, analyses, account reconciliations. Assist with compilation of monthly financial reporting, forecasts and assist with budget preparation
- Assist with plan implementation and testing to ensure accurate calculations
- Function as a primary contact to the sales organization for commission inquiries and responding in a timely manner
- Evaluate commission guidelines periodically and suggest improvement measures
- Assist with documenting processes and procedures and helping maintain SOX compliance to prepare for IPO
- Maintain strict confidentiality in all aspects of the job
- 1-3 years of experience working in a sales compensation, sales operations, or finance related function.
- New graduates with a passion for data analysis and/or financial modeling strongly considered
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related field
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong time management skills with ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in Excel, Google Suite (pivot tables, v-lookups, etc)
- SaaS experience
- Prior experience or familiarity administering commissions in Xactly or a similar incentive compensation software (CaptivateIQ, SPIFF, CallidusCloud, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce.com
About The Job
Brightly is seeking a Financial Client Services - Specialist & Support to join our Order to Cash team to assist in the tactical management & collection support that results in an effective and motivated Order to Cash Team (OTC).
The Financial Client Services - Specialist & Support will have a global role working with all regions and departments to ensure compliance and accuracy in the deactivation of client software access. This role is responsible for collaborating closely with the collections, CSC, and Sales team. As well as, documenting policy & procedures, coupled with product development and process improvements.
Attention to detail and compliance, as well as the ability to collaborate with others while discerning the best course of action for Brightly Software and the customer are critical to one’s success in this role.
What You Will Do
As the Financial Client Services - Specialist & Support, you will own key parts of the overall Deactivation/Cancellation of tactical operations within the Global OTC organization. This will include the collaboration between the OTC and Sales teams, monitoring & taking action on daily, weekly, monthly requests from departmental personnel, troubleshoot and propose resolutions for client accounts. Developing policy and procedures for the role/department.
Responsibilities: All include the timely and accurate process of the following key items:
- Staying current and up to date on Salesforce Cases & Processes
- New Orders – assisting and providing information on clients.
- CCR (ACR) Processing
- Cancellation Processing
- Manually Provisioned – Deactivated Assets
- Contact Change & MIN Requests
- Merging Duplicates Client Accounts
- Maintaining legacy products including but not limited to, test accounts, provisioning, account updates.
- Administrator for iMacros, for the purposes of macro recording, editing, and playback for web automation and testing
What you need
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine & implement processes, procedures, and policies.
- A minimum of 2 years corporate experience.
- Strong analytical & communication skills.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required (extensive knowledge of Excel required).
- Understanding of CRM (e.g. Salesforce) tools.
- Excellent cross group collaboration skills.
- Must have high attention to detail.
- Have a strong understanding of high impact situations with a sense of urgency when required.
- Strong interest in handling challenging priorities and the ability to organize workload.
- Exhibit sound business judgement, a proven ability to collaborate with others, analytical skills, and a consistent track record of taking ownership and influencing results.
- Able to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization, and to create a vision and organization that can scale quickly.
- Motivated self-started, proactive and action oriented.
What makes you a Standout
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Proven experience and understanding of the systems/tools utilized for CRM, variable compensation, revenue reporting, sales force automation, etc.
- Experience working within high-growth, technology company.
Synergy Financial's Fast Start Management Program aims to give people from all backgrounds the power to become financial services business owners. We work to empower financial services entrepreneurs with the tools they need to help families, individuals and businesses have better futures. Our vision is that every family can access financial knowledge, products, and resources to prepare for a better future. We're based in the United States and Canada and have already helped over 72,000 people.
Accelerate your path to success with our Fast Start Management Program. Within 12 months, become a leader in our purpose-driven team. As a financial professional, you'll play a pivotal role in helping clients achieve their dreams through retirement planning, college planning, investments, insurance, and more.
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Offer expert financial strategy consultation
- Assess clients' financial conditions
- Deliver compelling presentations on financial products
- Build and nurture client relationships
- Collaborate with our team for a positive impact
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Legal US citizen/resident with SSN
- Ability to complete licensing requirements in 30 days
- High-level integrity and accountability
- Customer service oriented with excellent interpersonal skills
- Passionate about helping others succeed
- Team player with strong business acumen
- Committed, persistent, and self-driven
- Self-development mindset with eagerness to learn
What We Offer:
- Flexible remote work environment
- Opportunity to set your schedule and determine your income (no cap)
- Comprehensive training and mentorship
- Fast-track path to management and leadership roles
- Residual and passive income potential
- Bonuses, incentives, and paid world travel opportunities
Ready to make a meaningful impact on families' financial well-being? Apply now and join us in creating a legacy of financial empowerment!
Please submit your resume and answer the required questions.
Application Deadline:February 29, 2024
About the job
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to showcase your competitive nature while being part of a dynamic team of professionals? We are seeking highly motivated and sports-minded individuals to join our dynamic marketing and promotional sales team.
As a Marketing and Promotions Representative of Green Gate Consultants, you'll play a pivotal role in our retail strategy, working closely with a company that prioritizes employee performance. Your focus will be on showcasing our client's latest and greatest products and services within the retail space. Through dynamic marketing initiatives and engaging promotions, you'll be at the forefront of connecting customers with innovative offerings.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers, identifying their needs and providing tailored solutions.
- Present and demonstrate our products and services to potential customers face-to-face within client retail environments
- Complete sales transactions for new accounts, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, and new product knowledge to effectively position our client offerings.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop sales strategies and promotional materials to ensure client sales goals are met
What We Offer:
- Paid training in marketing, sales, promotions & professional development
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support to help you succeed
- Exciting opportunities for career growth and advancement
- Fun and energetic work environment with like-minded individuals.
- National travel opportunities
Join our team and be part of a company that values your dedication and rewards your achievements.
About the job
Bookkeeper / Client Accounting - Virtual or In-Office
Our well-established CPA firm client in the Charlotte area has an immediate need for a Bookkeeper to handle client accounting and help prepare client tax returns.
- Prepare monthly financial statements for multiple clients
- Process client payroll and quarterly payroll taxes
- Reconcile monthly bank statements and review cash applications
- Process and file clients Sales & Use taxes
- Process accounts payable and accounts receivable for clients
- Prepare client’s corporate and individual tax returns
- Three years or more of experience working as a Bookkeeper in a CPA/Accounting firm where you have been a bookkeeper for multiple clients
- A BS degree in Accounting is a plus but not required
- QuickBooks experience preferred - QuickBooks Online