The Finance Intern Program is part of the Finance Management Analyst Program (FMAP), a two-year associate development program which aggressively moves FMAP analysts through rotational assignments within the Chief Financial Officer Group. This rotational process helps FMAP analysts develop a solid knowledge base of the functional areas of the CFO Group and a broad range of skills. Finance MAP analysts participate in a variety of activities designed to foster teamwork, encourage networking, and demonstrate Bank of America’s vision and culture. Finance MAP analysts are encouraged to further develop leadership skills by leading projects or committees.
The Finance Sophomore Intern Program is part of the Finance Management Analyst Program (FMAP), a two-year associate development program which aggressively moves FMAP analysts through rotational assignments within the Chief Financial Officer Group. This rotational process helps FMAP analysts develop a solid knowledge base of the functional areas of the CFO Group and a broad range of skills. Finance MAP analysts participate in a variety of activities designed to foster teamwork, encourage networking, and demonstrate Bank of America’s vision and culture. Finance MAP analysts are encouraged to further develop leadership skills by leading projects or committees.
Apply your skills and experience to selected projects that deliver a unique unmet business need. Gain exposure to multiple segments of the business as you work with cross-functional stakeholders to understand critical interdependencies that will influence your project work. The output of your internship will focus on supply chain optimization, process improvement, cost reduction, and risk mitigation. The internship program will allow for you to hone and broaden your business acumen, tactical skillset and competencies, and create a deeper understanding of Supply Chain’s strategic importance within a business environment.
The Operations Manager role provides a chance to influence with a focus on safety, leadership, excellence, self-motivation, problem-solving and teamwork. Foster a “safety first” culture through awareness, training and accountability. Be an engaging and inclusive leader with ownership for the team’s ability to maximize its productivity, growth and development. Create a positive work environment through real-time observation and specific, constructive and actionable feedback. Ensure that operational plans are executed, performance and budget goals are achieved and teams are kept informed and coordinated across functions. Innovate with new approaches to process and method, all in the name of more efficiency and implementing future process flow optimization.
Gain a realistic job preview of the Operations Manager career opportunity. During 10-week summer program, work closely with a mentor to manage a department within one of our Fulfillment Centers. Learn to lead and motivate a team, proactively plan to increase supply chain efficiency and drive productivity. In addition, you will have the opportunity to spend time shadowing a next-level leader to observe different career progression options. Extensive training to help you be a successful Operations Intern and potential future leader for our company.
Located in San Francisco. Coordinate and execute day to day operations of order processing, inventory, logistics, fulfillment and production while maintaining strong relationships with company partners. Collaborate with team to support various functions within the operations group. Participate in the coordination of transporting goods between Brilliant Earth and our vendors/customers, as well as flow of goods within the Operations Team. Deadline: September 17th, 2018.
The Variable is searching for a media-loving, strategy-fueled and analytics-curious assistant planner to join our Winston-Salem office. Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to, developing analyses, documentation, and rationale for media plan recommendations; promptly and thoroughly executing plans; maintaining tight budget controls and timely reporting procedures; and assisting the planners and supervisors in the maintenance of on-going media/communications activity. This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to build analytical skills and flex creativity at the same time.
Berkshire Hathaway Homestate Companies, a group of property and casualty companies rated A++ by A.M. Best, has an immediate opening for a Marketing Specialist to represent our organization by visiting agencies to build and foster agency relationships in assigned territories.
- Acts as marketing specialist visiting small to mid-sized agencies in the assigned territory. Routinely visits assigned agency partners with a travel level of approximately 50-60% of the time.
- Provides marketing information to agents regarding product opportunities, how to transact business with Company and response to basic inquiries on how to place various Property Casualty and Workers Compensation insurance products with the Company.
- Participates in group agency meetings in various locations throughout the year to introduce new products and enhancements. Trains agents on new online product technologies and changes to existing online products. Distributes regular agent communication regarding product changes and enhancements via e-mail or in person.
- Initiates contact with prospective agencies by calling the agency directly to identify characteristics and qualifications of the agency and to understand the level of interest in the BHHC online products. Sets up appointments for marketing representatives with prospective agents and prepares the basic marketing materials required for initial agency visits.
- Assists prospective agents in preparing Company appointment application and supplies information to Agency Licensing unit to prepare new agency contract. Obtains necessary agency licensing and producer information required for Company appointment process and assists in setting up login ids and passwords.
- May attend conventions or other industry functions to maintain visibility to current and potential agents. Responsible for generating interest and developing a clear understanding regarding how to conduct business with BHHC.
- Communicates issues raised by individual agents as well as changes in the marketplace regarding competitors, coverage forms, pricing, and other items that may come up to management and company underwriters.
- Completes and updates reports for underwriters and managers regarding agency calls, individual agency submission activity and product binds.
- Perform related duties as directed or as situation dictates such as assisting other groups in various product marketing launches, etc.
(This role will start between January 2019 and September 2019 in the Maryland/Delaware/Virginia district.)
Amazon is looking for high-potential leaders, who are ready to own their impact in Amazon Operations as an entry-level manager. We promise you will have your leadership capacity stretched to its full potential. As a front-line leader, you will have an opportunity to truly invest in others and develop a people-focused leadership style, while mastering the tools, processes, and operations that have created the most customer-centric company on Earth. If you want to be involved in continuing to define the future of online retail, and are dynamic and an organized self-starter, join our team in Amazon Operations as an Area Manager—opportunities nationwide!
As an Area Manager, you will have the opportunity to lead and develop your own team of Amazon Associates in a distribution warehouse environment. Your main focus will be motivating, mentoring and coaching your team. As a servant leader, the Area Manager will ensure that their team of Amazon Associates have all the tools needed to succeed for any task during a shift. Engaging with your team during a shift to ensure that the highest levels of safety, quality, attendance performance and engagement are maintained are core functions of the role. Come learn how the largest online retailer in the world runs its fulfillment and delivery networks!
A Day in the Life
- Mine and prospect into Qualtrics’ software clients and potential clients to understand their research objectives and to uncover new business opportunities for the Research Services team.
- Consult and advise clients on complex research projects, ranging from students and professors working on academic research to massive national and international corporations conducting important market research initiatives. Our reps manage between 10 and 100+ projects at any given time.
-Actively sell the research services offered by the Qualtrics Research Services Team to new and current customers. We have quarterly sales quotas that we are responsible for meeting and exceeding.
- Negotiate and coordinate with our network of external partners to ensure the success of each research project, depending on the scope and needs of each piece of the project.
- Work collaboratively with the client, internal departments and external partners to deliver exceptional customer experience with every project.