This position will oversee all website and social media content as well as the creation and placement of all printed and digital materials including advertisements, brochures, and internal documents. The coordinator will work closely with all departments of the museum and contracted graphic designers, as well as BRAHM’s local and regional partners. They will manage a marketing budget, develop strategies to better engage museum members and the public, and control the museum brand across all platforms, ensuring the high quality of content and broad reach.
The Financial Advocate is responsible for resolving billing and insurance concerns for all acute care centers, ambulatory surgical centers, and clinics. Responsible for the review of the patient financial information and the communication with the patient, and/or responsible party, of any third party reimbursement coverage and/or the portion due from the patient for healthcare services. Counselor will complete a social and financial assessment and appropriately refer patients who have no insurance coverage or qualify for financial assistance to a medical eligibility agency for potential assistance through Federal, State, or local healthcare programs. Responsible for the collection of payment or setting up payment plans prior to services being rendered, at time of admission, or during the discharge process. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time.#JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED, required.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years related in registration, insurance verification, financial counseling, and/or patient accounting, required. Minimum 1 year experience in hospital or healthcare setting, required.
- Licensure/Certification: Notary Public Certification within 6 months of hire, required.
Additional Skills (required): Personality traits of patience, empathy and compassion. Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. Ability to speak clearly and concisely with a pleasant telephone voice. Must be able to function in a fast paced environment. Willing to work and contribute in a team environment. Ability to balance and prioritize multiple tasks. Ability to work under pressure and in collaboration with a variety of individuals in various positions. Flexible to change. Listens effectively. Ability to navigate a computer while on telephone. Demonstrates advanced knowledge of Billing/Finance processes, practices and concepts, registration, insurance verification and benefits, managed care and government payors. Basic accounting. Knowledge of Medical terminology and/or Medical claims. Demonstrates ability in customer service problem resolution and relationship building. Must type 40 wpm minimum. Excellent analytical skills. Expected to become proficient in epic and legacy practice management systems with successful completion of all related competencies. Ability to drive/travel to multiple facilities/locations as needed.
At WSP, we are driven by inspiring future-ready pioneers to innovate. We’re looking to grow our teams with people who are ready to collaborate in building communities and expanding our skylines. To do this, we hire candidates of all experiences, skillsets, backgrounds and walks of life. We actively foster a work environment and culture where inclusion and diversity is part of our fundamental structure. This is delivered behaviorally, through our policies, trainings, local partnerships with professional diverse organizations, internal networks and most importantly with the support and sponsorship of our leaders who help drive our commitment to an inclusive, diverse, welcoming and equitable work environment. Anything is within our reach and yours as a WSP employee. Come join us and help shape the future!
- Leads standard proposals with limited supervision and supports complex proposals with general supervision
- Researches, gathers and edits proposal materials, including writing, verifying, and formatting proposal information.
- Ensures the various aspects of proposals and other marketing materials are compliant, accurate and delivered in a timely manner
- Works with individual pursuit teams to develop pursuit strategies, including providing business intelligence on clients, competitors and WSP
- Organizes and may facilitate proposal strategy meetings
- Collaborates with technical staff and reviews/edits content for clarity, compliance and key messages
- Collaborates with graphic design staff to plan and produce materials ensuring all proposal materials are effectively communicating the strategic vision identified for a given pursuit
- Supports technical staff in presentation phase of pursuit, coordinates graphics and helps refine key messages
- May support client engagement teams by preparing materials for internal and external meetings and may participate in client engagement team meetings
- May coordinate district communications activities, including creating press releases and announcements, writing articles for newsletters, and coordinating project awards and other special communications-related projects.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years minimum experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in editing, proofing and general marketing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, SharePoint, and other communications-related software programs
- Possesses a strategic mindset
- Strong organizational and coordination skills along with liaison capabilities and knowledge of business development procedures is required
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines
- Must have knowledge of procedures necessary to manage a standard proposal from onset to conclusion with limited supervision.
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest, stable, and reliable company with more than 125 years of success. We are looking for teammates with perseverance who will take the extra step for our customers, our community, and the company. In return, we will pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in your career as you want to go.
- Read a schematic/POG and reset a category to reflect it.
- Maintain schematic integrity while adapting current retailer’s item assortment for custom sets.
- Build and move displays/gondola shelving and/or products to establish best location/store foot-print for sales on all company products.
- Merchandise and maintain company products to comply with McLane “Best Practices”.
- Lead and monitor team of four+ teammates/3rd party individuals for chain resets.
- Educate/assist /inform retailers of product issues, marketing objectives and programs.
- Up-sell /monitor retail distribution of all headquartered-authorized products for all stores as needed and as store situation dictates.
- Remove and credit all out-of-code and/or substandard product from shelves per the distribution service agreement.
- Rotate and stock products.
- Execute/maintain/monitor all company-driven marketing initiatives and programs as applicable.
- Order fill product via Smart Hand Held or Telxon.
- Manage supply budget and on-site delivery of all materials, supplies and equipment necessary for the assigned reset, per sales request and “Best Practices”.
- Effectively and accurately receive and report projects through a web based application on a daily/weekly basis.
- Comply effectively with company work and safety rules.
- Continually meet assigned production standards.
- Maintain a quality of work that limits mispicks, shorts and damages.
- Follow directions.
- Work independently and in a team environment.
- Maintain a flexible work schedule to meet the needs of McLane and specific customers; work schedules may include working early mornings and overnight shifts in order to meet customer demands.
- Stand, walk, bend, stoop, push, pull, grasp and reach above the head for extended periods of time.
- Have a High School Diploma or a GED.
- Have 2 years grocery/convenience retail merchandising experience.
- Internal candidates should have a minimum experience in McLane Company of not less than 2 years.
- Be a self-starter, detail-oriented and able to work independently.
- Possess planning, organizing and effective communication skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility and problem solving skills.
- Be able to travel overnight including weekends.
- Be well versed on all aspects of the industry.
- Be skilled on computers and Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint PC programs.
Rooms To Go is hiring an Office Assistant to work in the offices of our beautiful showrooms. Retail Office Assistants are responsible for supporting sales associates, customers, and store management, processing payments and finance applications answering delivery questions, assisting with customer care responsibilities, answering phones, and various other office duties as assigned.
- Three to six months of relevant experience preferred
- Courteous and Patient with strong customer service orientation
- Computer navigation skills, general computer knowledge, and MS Office understanding
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- Open to applicants with or without a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
The primary purpose of this position is to deliver efficient, professional, and quality customer service across a broad scope of customer transactions.
- Provide exceptional customer service both internally and externally.
- Post customer transactions and other transactions relating to customer service (account maintenance updating customer records; buying/selling cash; official checks; date-of-death balance calculations; mail/night deposit listing-posting-verification; general office paperwork, etc.)
- Accurately maintain a cash drawer to serve customers with cash transactions.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of products/services to efficiently and accurately assist customers.
- Cultivate, develop and retain long-term customers by promoting PFSB products and services.
- Regularly attend work at Piedmont's place of business during regular business hours.
- Accuracy/Attention to detail
- Communication including verbal, written, listening, face to face, telephone, or email
- Conflict management
- Interpersonal skills
- Office machine operation
Old Dominion Freight Line is recruiting for a Costing Analyst to analyze customer shipments and develop competitive and profitable pricing programs.
- Develop pricing programs and structures for the local field and national accounts
- Analyze customer requirements to determine the price structure and enter data into the cost model
- Work directly with Solutions Specialists and customers on pricing and resolve all questions and issues
- Communicate pricing programs to Solutions Specialists and publish agreed upon pricing programs for customers
- Create accurate bid requests, questionnaires, and spreadsheets in a timely manner
- Interact with senior management to resolve customer issues
- Maintain accurate records of estimates and any revisions
- Maintain and update pricing data schedules and databases
- Gain exposure to the pricing and costing departments and be prepared to perform job duties in either department as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2 years of experience in pricing preferably in the transportation industry
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Understanding of tariff and schedule information
- Ability to read and use the NMFC
- Knowledge of TCG Cost Model
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask
- Detail oriented and self-motivated
A company Robert Half is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst to join one of their partner companies in the Liberty, North Carolina area. This role will allow you to directly be involved in the day-to-day accounting and finance functions of this plant facility. The Financial Analyst will work alongside management on long-range operating plans to support business initiatives, drive strategic and financial planning methods, and develop rolling forecast processes to ensure resources are leveraged with maximum effectiveness. Cultivating data-driven planning processes and improving upon monthly and quarterly reporting will be some of your responsibilities as Financial Analyst. This Financial Analyst is your chance to contribute in a pivotal role, which will allow access to senior leadership of the company, as well as a clear pipeline for promotion. Submit an application for this position now! This is a permanent opportunity.
- Eamine forecasting reports
- Monthly and quarterly financial close process
- Review performance to date and assess potential risks and opportunities
- Perceive and demonstrate internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
- Join forces with senior management on strategic deep dives by developing financial models and insights
- Submit monthly reporting on financial results
- Keep tabs on monthly and quarterly performance through comparison of actuals versus expectations and enable business partners to handle their resources
- General reporting and P&L forecasting
- Process paperwork for clients of Advisors.
- Scanning and processing of new business and service requests for clients.
- Assists with PIP withdrawals
- Assists with clearing BTR items
- Assist with coordination of workshops, branch referral training, marketing-related events for clients and prospects.
- Assist with prospecting members by outbound calling, marketing mailings, maintaining prospects in database.
- Handle routine customer inquiries; effectively work with the back-office support personnel at vendors and broker-dealer to ensure a high degree of quality service and customer satisfaction. Report specific problems to Associate Program Manager on an as needed basis.
- Manages, maintains, and schedules advisor appointments through direct member/client contacts obtained from Activity Manager, lead lists, referrals, seminars, and events. Qualifies all referrals and leads for the proper client service level.
- Executes and logs follow-up contact for unkept appointments, i.e. no shows, rescheduled appointments, cancelled appointments, etc.
- Completes client/prospect Unio Display Records completely with accurate client information, data, and activation.
- Generate Unio Reports
- Courtesy, tact and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves much personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization.
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and the ability to work well within a team in a creative, fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Strong member service and telesales skills.
- Proficiency with web-based applications, Windows, Microsoft Office, and other financial planning software.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high volume, fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to manage sensitive and critical client information.
- Problem-solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to demonstrate disciplined time management skills
- 2-4 Years of administrative support experiance
This is an outside sales position responsible for promoting the company's products and services and for building relationships with new and existing accounts. The main focus is to help Sysco customers succeed while achieving sales and profit goals established by the company. This position often requires working non-traditional hours (evening, weekends and holidays) to successfully meet customers' needs.
- Develop new business, penetrate existing accounts, and minimize lost business to achieve profitable sales growth and special objectives within assigned territory.
- Seek and qualify prospects following company account stratification goals.
- Research customer business needs and develops a mix of products and service to meet needs.
- Evaluate market trends and recommend products to customers, based on business needs and goals.
- Be informed of market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales; share information with customers as part of value-added services provided.
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, and product use.
- Provide product information and practical training to customer personnel.
- Drive personal vehicle to customer accounts, conventions, company meetings, etc.
- Communicate and collect accounts receivable as necessary, working with the credit department and client; collect all balances due based on approved credit terms.
- Manage deliveries to the routing schedule published by the transportation department; troubleshoot any problems that occur during the order process (for example, out of stock items, special order items, low inventory, etc.).
- Participate in company functions, promotions, customer visits, and customer events.
- Attend and participate in general sales and district meetings.
- Engage in ongoing training sessions.
- Assist with the training of new employees as requested.
- Review and analyze daily and weekly reports such as special order requests, customer bid files, and sales/gross profit margin data.
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, maintaining sales records, processing credits, and pick-up requests, preparing sales quotes and menu suggestions, and filing reports.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or 5 years of Foodservice sales experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, Hospitality, or Culinary Arts preferred.
- 6 months of sales, and/or chef/restaurant management experience, and/or related (Business, Sales, Marketing, Hospitality; or Culinary Arts) degree.
- 1 year of outside foodservice sales experience preferred.
- Previous Sysco experience preferred.
- Restaurant management / chef experience preferred.