As a Fortune 500 company, Packaging Corporation of America (PCA) is an ideas and solutions company. Our corrugated packaging business seeks to be the leader in helping our customers — large and small — package, transport and display products of all kinds. Our white paper business delivers Paper With Purpose by providing the highest level of customer service and operational excellence. We have approximately 15,000 team members in more than 100 locations in the United States that strive to meet the local needs of our customers. Our mission is to serve the needs of our customers, today and tomorrow, with products and services that exceed expectations for performance and environmental responsibility.
- Processing accounts payable invoices for weekly payment.
- Verification of T&M contract invoices to gate logs and rate sheets prior to payment.
- Accrue open contracts at month end – gathering details and enter journal entries.
- Verification and entry of all T&E expenses into the Concur system for employee reimbursement.
- Tracking paper machine clothing inventory and processing amortization entries.
- Tracking paper machine roll cover inventory and processing amortization entries.
- Responsibility for posting transactions and reconciliation of various general ledger accounts.
- Backup responsibility for transmitting weekly hourly payroll to our third-party provider and associated reporting.
- Backup responsibility for review of all purchase requisitions for proper general ledger account and taxability coding.
- High school Diploma or equivalent.
- Associates Degree in Business or Accounting preferred.
- 2-5 years of experience in the field of Accounting.
- Must be able to work occasional over-time and holidays.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public and commercial markets with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. We help clients address their toughest challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures with a focus on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that prepare our clients for future growth and success.
- Consultants support project teams both at client sites and internally. Responsibilities will include client management, solution implementation and generation of project results. As a consultant, a key function of your role will be to create and present quality deliverables that support essential project workstreams. You will gather and analyze data, identify gaps and trends, and make recommendations related to baseline performance and structure, as well as established best practices and benchmarks.
- We encourage career development and hiring for the long term. As a consultant, you will follow a clearly defined career path and continue to deepen your specialized industry knowledge and consulting skills. As you develop project management skills and leadership abilities, you will have the opportunity to progress to the Senior Consultant level
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced challenging client focused environment where priorities and scope may change quickly
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related or technical field; MBA or MA/MS degree in a related field a plus
- 1 or more years of experience in banking, insurance or capital markets as a consultant or in the industry
- Prior management consulting experience is preferred
- Knowledge and experience with one or more of the following areas:
- Banking regulations and compliance
- Operational improvement and effectiveness
- Technology strategy, governance and effectiveness
- Business architecture and operating models
- Business process improvement and robotics
- Change management
- Excellent presentation, facilitation, verbal and written communication skills, tailoring communications to both clients and coworkers
- Creative problem-solving ability and a collaborative, consultancy mindset
- Focus on exceptional quality in all deliverables Proven ability to successfully lead client service delivery teams that deliver the highest quality work
- Demonstrated positive and productive client relationship skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products
- Ability to generate a quality work product in a timely manner while maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Experience working on discrete, time sensitive projects
- Highly motivated, driven, and dynamic attitude towards work and career
- High-energy, positive, persuasive, and aptitude to lead by example Ability to travel up to 100% for client engagements as required
- CPA, Lean Six Sigma, PMP or other relevant certifications are a plus
This is an exciting opportunity to grow your career in the financial services industry and experience a high performing, team-oriented environment. We are looking for a dynamic Personal Banking Associate who will provide service excellence to new and existing clients. Acting as a single point of contact you will listen closely to clients and prospects to understand their financial needs, referring clients to business partners as needed. Your top priority will be to ensure client needs are satisfied with every visit and interaction. You will develop and foster relationships with the clients in order to anticipate their needs and educate clients on the latest benefits of banking with us.
- Serve as the primary financial center resource for sales and service support opportunities such as calling campaigns, appointment setting, new client onboarding, introductions, account maintenance functions, wire transfers, stop payments and other banking transactions.
- Identify the financial needs of clients by utilizing a needs and consultative based approach, referring clients to business partners as needed. Present solutions based on client needs and advise clients in the selection of products and services.
- Expand and retain client relationships, actively cross sell and resolve client issues. S upport Business and Private Banking with existing business relationships and clients by implementing sales strategies and other bank initiatives to support Financial Center’s growth and profitability objectives. Responsible for client relationship building through sales and services processes outlined in our internal playbooks and utilize the tools provided. Maintain appointment/introduction goals.
- Maintain accurate sales records and regularly review sales results with the Managing Director and prepare an action plan taking appropriate steps to meet/exceed sales objectives. Maximize the team’s profitability by working to enhance sales skills and product knowledge in the Financial Center.
- Ensure compliance with all policies, procedures and regulatory requirements and manage operational risks. Observe security policies in accessing, securing and protecting confidential and sensitive client information.
- Perform other duties or accountabilities as assigned. May be required to perform as Notary, Client Service Associate, and/or FC Designee. Responsible for identifying and referring mortgage CRA opportunities when appropriate.
- At least 2 years customer service banking experience.
- One year of demonstrated successful sales experience in a salary plus incentive environment preferred.
- National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration may be required upon hire.
- Extensive practical knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Ability to work a flexible and/or rotating schedule. May be required to work Saturdays, Sundays and extended hours. Travel may be required to alternate Financial Centers.
- Candidates with advanced degrees (Associates, Bachelors and/or Masters) preferred yet a High School Diploma or GED is required. Candidates with some combination of coursework and experience, or extensive related professional experience, are eligible for consideration.
- Proven ability to consistently deliver service excellence and proficient in sales techniques, including telemarketing consulting, prospecting and networking.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of bank products and services as well as the financial services industry.
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills, experience with outside calling preferred.
- Strong financial acumen, general knowledge of cash flow and lending.
As a MT, you’ll start learning our business from day one while based out of one of our neighborhood branches. You will be entrusted to serve as both the face of Enterprise to customers and partners and the behind-the-scenes operational expert.
- We are now hiring for immediate openings in our Management Training program. As a MT, you’ll start learning our business from day one while based out of one of our neighborhood branches. You will be entrusted to serve as both the face of Enterprise to customers and partners and the behind-the-scenes operational expert. In our structured program, you will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own branch, cultivate new business and develop your team.
- In our hands-on learning environment, you will receive the guidance, mentoring, and support you need to be successful. You will also get out into the community and establish the relationships essential to building your own business.
- We’ll teach you how to excel at customer service, sales and marketing, finance, and operations. And you’ll learn what it means to always put our customers first. Ours is a culture of friendly competition, which is critical to growing our business and your success.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Must have six months of experience in sales, customer service, management, or leadership.
- Must be available to work an average of 47 hours per week.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol convictions on record in the past 5 years (i.e., DUI, DWI).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must not have interviewed for the same position at any location in North Carolina within the past 12 months
If you are interested in pursuing a career in the exciting world of Logistics and Supply Chain Management, then NFI may be the right company for you. NFI places a strong emphasis on developing future leaders, and our Supply Chain Management Trainee Program is structured to do just that.
- 3PL Distribution Management
- Engineering, facility layout, labor standards
- Operations Supportups, start
- P/L and General Ledger
- 5s and Lean processes
- Corporate functions including safety and Risk Management
- We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit and loads of initiative
- Recently completed Bachelor’s degree with a major or minor in Supply Chain, Logistics or related field
- Extracurricular activities that illustrate leadership
- Previous employment or internship experience in a related field preferred
- Must be flexible for extensive travel and possible relocation upon completion of the program
- Ability to make independent decisions; work well in a team environment, customer service skills, strong organizational skills, and a positive attitude required
- Ability to remain flexible and responsive when faced with multiple urgent requests
- Must be goal oriented, results driven and assertive
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus/required in some locations
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Acquire, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the front of our business. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do.
- Grow your working knowledge of marketing, sales, and consumer acquisition fields
- Build relationships with customers and communicating promotional services
- Coordinate retail promotions and organize presentations of sales information face to face with consumers
- Communicate brand information to a relevant target audience
- Work both independently and collaboratively to make sure we are meeting set goals that will be communicated to you (no surprises!)
We are looking for a motivated professional to work at our Orlando location selling and supporting HVACR controls and related products. Exhibit a positive, friendly & helpful attitude with customers and be sensitive to their needs. Assist customers with their questions and needs, either in person, via the phone or through online ordering.
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Ability to manage a large volume of incoming calls, product and application knowledge, including ability to read manufacturer catalogs
- PC proficiency for data entry and utilization of business application software including web browsers & internet search engines
- Perform basic mathematical calculations required to accurately complete assigned tasks (discounts vs. markup, customer pricing, etc)
- A minimum of 2 years of customer service experience in an office setting and a minimum of 1 year of counter experience in a wholesale distribution environment
Interested in staying in the High Country and working with a family owned Electrical Contracting company? At Elite Electric Solutions we are looking for a motivated and organized person who can act as the administrator in our office managing multiple working crews. We have been in business for 30+ years in the area and continue to increase in our size and customer base. We want someone interested in moving up with us!
- Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivable
- Customer Billing
- Job scheduling
- Communicating with customers and employees
- Experience/Education supporting a role in finance or accounting
- Quickbooks/Quickbooks Online- Preferred but not required (will be trained)
- Excellent work ethic, ready to learn and bring new ideas to a fun work environment.
If interested, Please email a PDF copy of your resume to Jesse Blalock at firstname.lastname@example.org
Come join Interactive Inc and get the sales and marketing experience you are looking for. Here at Interactive Inc we focus on customer acquisition and retention, while developing in our communications skills because everything is face to face. We are looking for self-motivated people who want to increase there knowledge in marketing and still get the opportunity to grow within the company.
- Training and recruiting on behalf of the company.
- Negotiate sales
- Running marketing workshops
- Setting daily goals
- Management of both self and team
- High school or GED required
- Experience in customer service
- Reliable transportation
We are looking for Summer Interns. We are a consulting firm which specializes in supporting clients with marketing, sales, and business growing tools and techniques. We have been operating since 2014 and we are now expanding to Hollywood, Florida.
- Develop and implement business and marketing plans.
- Prospect for potential clients.
- Discuss financial concerns and needs of individuals.
- Present potential solutions using our suite of products and services.
- Develop your leadership skills and knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Time management skills.
- Outstanding work ethic.
- Character, integrity, and professionalism.
- Detailed oriented and strong organizational skills.
- Adaptability to change in a fast-growing environment.