Meaden & Moore's Mini Leadership Academy is an educational program designed for college sophomores and juniors who are considering a career in public accounting.
- Sophomore or Junior as of Fall 202
- Accounting or Finance major with a strong interest in public accounting
- Motivated, enthusiastic and eager to learn
- 3.0 or higher GPA
Apply Here: https://www.meadenmoore.com/leadership-academy
Meaden & Moore's Leadership Academy is an edicational program designed for college sophmores and juniors whi are considering a career in public accounting. The event will be held in person at our Chicago office but candidates will be able to go into any of our offices an join in remotely for this as well.
Sophomore or Junior as of Fall 202
Accounting or Finance major with a strong interest in public accounting
Motivated, enthusiastic and eager to learn
3.0 or higher GPA
As our Junior Marketing Representative, you will assist the marketing team in the implementation of all marketing activities, working closely to increase brand awareness, drive sales, and ultimately generate new business leads. This is an entry-level marketing position with exposure to multifaceted areas of our firm in which full training is provided.
- Working with the Marketing Manager and key accounts to integrate Promotional campaigns with customer sales promotions
- Coordinating in-store service events and maintaining successful field campaign operation
- Building relationships with customers and communicating promotional services
- Generating new leads
- Developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers and retail event personnel
- Keeping accurate and timely record of event traffic, production, and inventory
- Identifying new opportunities and efficiency innovations
- 1-2 years experience in marketing, sales, or communications OR internship in related field Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver results while managing multiple projects Level headed problem solver with a professional service-oriented attitude
- Superb organizational and tracking skills with great attention to detail
- Team player who also excels as an individual contributor
- Adaptable, dependable, and responsible
- Basic understanding of marketing concepts and sales strategy
Are you a numbers person with a keen eye for detail? Do you enjoy digging into financial data and exercising your analytical skills? If so, Deloitte could be the place for you! Our team of experienced Government Public Sector Accounts Receivable Specialists work alongside other Government Public Sector Finance professionals and Government Public Sector Contracts experts to manage Deloitte’s accounts receivables through timely and compliant billing of Deloitte’s Government Public Sector clients. If you’re seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to work with cutting edge financial tools in a dynamic environment, consider a career with Deloitte’s Government Public Sector Accounts Receivable team.
As an Accounts Receivable Analyst within our team you will:
- Prepare invoices for Government Public Sector clients to include various contract types, including cost reimbursable, time and materials, firm fixed price and related variations of each
- Compile invoice backup documentation to comply with client invoice specifications and Deloitte internal records
- Prepare Booked to Billed reconciliation, perform aging unbilled analysis and manage aging receivable collections
- Resolve invoicing issues that arise due to unique billing requirements, project adjustments or system issues, including indirect and direct rate adjustments
- Collaborate with other Finance and Government Public Sector Contracts professionals providing financial support
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, finance or other business-related field
- 1 to 3 years of relevant Government Public Sector client/contracting experience in an accounting process, such as invoicing, general accounting, finance, account reconciliations and analysis
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail and adherence to project deadlines
- Experience working in a fast-paced, team environment
- Previous experience in a Government Public Sector professional services contracting environment
- DeltekCostpoint experience
- Experience with online invoicing systems such as WAWF/iRAPT, IPP, MPO, HHMSA
Business Counselor, Small Business and Technology Development Center (SBTDC)-Appalachian State University
- Handle client intake, assessment and introductory counseling: deciding the best assistance options for each client (training, group counseling, individual counseling), answering general start-up questions, developing financial spreadsheets and completing short-term research projects for selected clients.
- Work directly with SBTDC clients to gather and input the information needed to produce business financial statements (income statements, balance sheets and cash flows).
- Perform financial ratio analysis and develop business plan or loan package, then help the client determine the appropriate next steps (possible examples: identify potential funding sources, rehearse banker presentation, develop benchmarks and tracking mechanisms, how to implement plan).
- Provide counsel on strategic planning, marketing and sales, human resources, organizational development, and other general business topics.
- Work alongside the regional center director to support the regional service center with departmental reporting, reconciliations and approvals, purchasing, asset management, data management, and budgeting.
- Maintains responsibilities related to supporting the regional service center through administrative functions such as reporting, reconciliation, resource management, etc.
Apply Here: https://appstate.peopleadmin.com/postings/38972
We are looking for a Assistant Brand Executive to help develop and implement effective brand-building strategies. You’ll brainstorm ideas to meet sales and marketing objectives, help execute plans and report on campaign results.
- Support the brand team to manage and track day-to-day communication & development of product lines
- Maintain key development documents and systems including product line lists, product presentations, financial documents, and approvals
- Develop and implement brand positioning strategies to garner maximum mileage through huge sales for branded products.
- Assist brand management team in maintaining brand popularity among the consumers.
- Execute brand strategies in an effective manner.
- Ensure compliance of clients’ standards, practices and protocols in executing brand assistant functions.
- Develop innovative marketing techniques to improve the image of our clients' brands.
Apply Here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3508820215/?alternateChannel=search&refId=yNWTxpP5DsIPPACXdYAAvg%3D%3D&trackingId=sFawRgF%2B7ftcowUAe%2F4Hgg%3D%3D
This great opportunity provides the opportunity for motivated individuals to obtain industry experience working in a sales and customer support role while preparing and training to become a Licensed Insurance Sales Agent. Paid classroom and hands-on training is provided to assist trainees in the active pursuit of State Property/Casualty and Life and Health Licenses. Individual will assist customers, complete marketing activities and help with all office functions under direct guidance of an Agent or Lead Sales Agent. Once licensed, this position is responsible for the profitable growth and the attainment of business goals by marketing and servicing Direct Auto products including but not limited to Auto, Life, Auto Club, and Roadside Assistance to new and existing customers. Assist walk-in customers, support office operations and market our products outside of the office via marketing calls and visits. Responsible for monitoring key competitors in the local market area and making suggestions on initiatives that could improve Direct Auto’s position in the marketplace and responsible for sales administration and reporting activities.
- High school diploma or GED
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service and develop and maintain customer relationships
- Experience or strong willingness to develop key relationships and market our products within community organizations and the local business community
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Highly motivated to market and sell in multi-product environment where cross selling and customer retention is essential to sales budget attainment
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Property/Casualty license preferred but not required
- Ability to acquire Property/Casualty license as part of our training program within 90 days of hire
- High level of initiative, drive, or desire/openness to learn new skills and information
- Must have passion, high level of initiative, autonomy and be self-motivated
- Conduct face-to-face tax interviews with clients
- Prepare complete and accurate tax returns
- Generate business growth, increase client retention, and offer additional products and services
- Provide IRS audit support
- Support office priorities through teamwork and collaboration
You will complete...
- Eight hours of paid training and the Tax Associate certification in addition to required new tax professional training
- Tax Specialist Certification Exam by 1/31/2023
- Ability to work a minimum of 30-35 hours weekly throughout tax season and up to 40 hours during peak weeks
- Ability to work in multiple locations within a designated group of offices
- High school diploma or equivalent
Apply Here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3509268013/?alternateChannel=search&refId=EnlplbKEIElr1ZD0GGS0%2BQ%3D%3D&trackingId=mWsqog0XAG7jNmgYdIOUrA%3D%3D
Wells Fargo is seeking a Branch Operations Associate Manager (LO) for Branch Banking as part of the Consumer and Small Business Banking division. Learn more about our career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
- Lead and supervise risk and the operations of teller functions to deliver exceptional customer service and colleague experience, and ensure timely completion, quality, and compliance in teller functions
- Provide feedback and present ideas for improving customer service and colleague experience, and related performance management process and tools
- Perform operational and customer support tasks
- Provide excellent customer service, engage customers in conversations, and build relationships with them
- Manage the schedule and the daily operations of the teller line
- Make decisions and resolve issues related to daily operations of the teller line, under direction of regional banking management
- Leverage interpretation of applicable regulations, policy and procedure requirements, and audit and escalation procedures
- Support customers and employees in resolving or escalating concerns or complaints
- Collaborate and consult with branch employees, colleagues, and mid-level managers
- Interact directly with customers
- Coach, motivate, and develop a diverse team of direct reports to achieve full potential and meet established business objectives
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for branch operations
- Mentor and guide talent development of direct reports and assist in hiring talent
- 2+ years of experience assessing and meeting the needs of customers or helping with issue resolution through work or military experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education
- 1+ years of leadership experience
Apply Here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3515082551/?alternateChannel=search&refId=EnlplbKEIElr1ZD0GGS0%2BQ%3D%3D&trackingId=H7cm9q%2Bds93yTXYXl1ZRbw%3D%3D