Synergy Financial's Fast Start Management Program aims to give people from all backgrounds the power to become financial services business owners. We work to empower financial services entrepreneurs with the tools they need to help families, individuals and businesses have better futures. Our vision is that every family can access financial knowledge, products, and resources to prepare for a better future. We're based in the United States and Canada and have already helped over 72,000 people.
Accelerate your path to success with our Fast Start Management Program. Within 12 months, become a leader in our purpose-driven team. As a financial professional, you'll play a pivotal role in helping clients achieve their dreams through retirement planning, college planning, investments, insurance, and more.
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Offer expert financial strategy consultation
- Assess clients' financial conditions
- Deliver compelling presentations on financial products
- Build and nurture client relationships
- Collaborate with our team for a positive impact
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Legal US citizen/resident with SSN
- Ability to complete licensing requirements in 30 days
- High-level integrity and accountability
- Customer service oriented with excellent interpersonal skills
- Passionate about helping others succeed
- Team player with strong business acumen
- Committed, persistent, and self-driven
- Self-development mindset with eagerness to learn
What We Offer:
- Flexible remote work environment
- Opportunity to set your schedule and determine your income (no cap)
- Comprehensive training and mentorship
- Fast-track path to management and leadership roles
- Residual and passive income potential
- Bonuses, incentives, and paid world travel opportunities
Ready to make a meaningful impact on families' financial well-being? Apply now and join us in creating a legacy of financial empowerment!
Please submit your resume and answer the required questions.
Application Deadline:February 29, 2024
About the job
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to showcase your competitive nature while being part of a dynamic team of professionals? We are seeking highly motivated and sports-minded individuals to join our dynamic marketing and promotional sales team.
As a Marketing and Promotions Representative of Green Gate Consultants, you'll play a pivotal role in our retail strategy, working closely with a company that prioritizes employee performance. Your focus will be on showcasing our client's latest and greatest products and services within the retail space. Through dynamic marketing initiatives and engaging promotions, you'll be at the forefront of connecting customers with innovative offerings.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers, identifying their needs and providing tailored solutions.
- Present and demonstrate our products and services to potential customers face-to-face within client retail environments
- Complete sales transactions for new accounts, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, and new product knowledge to effectively position our client offerings.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop sales strategies and promotional materials to ensure client sales goals are met
What We Offer:
- Paid training in marketing, sales, promotions & professional development
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support to help you succeed
- Exciting opportunities for career growth and advancement
- Fun and energetic work environment with like-minded individuals.
- National travel opportunities
Join our team and be part of a company that values your dedication and rewards your achievements.
About the job
Bookkeeper / Client Accounting - Virtual or In-Office
Our well-established CPA firm client in the Charlotte area has an immediate need for a Bookkeeper to handle client accounting and help prepare client tax returns.
- Prepare monthly financial statements for multiple clients
- Process client payroll and quarterly payroll taxes
- Reconcile monthly bank statements and review cash applications
- Process and file clients Sales & Use taxes
- Process accounts payable and accounts receivable for clients
- Prepare client’s corporate and individual tax returns
- Three years or more of experience working as a Bookkeeper in a CPA/Accounting firm where you have been a bookkeeper for multiple clients
- A BS degree in Accounting is a plus but not required
- QuickBooks experience preferred - QuickBooks Online
Join us to perform the responsibilities as a staff accountant for the Accounts Receivable Team within the Office of the CFO. Provides general accounting, financial reporting, research, and analysis of accounting and financial reporting issues, and provides additional support to the Accounts Receivable Team. Ensures compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), federal accounting standards (SFFAS), applicable laws, regulations, DOE contractual requirements, and NREL and Alliance policies and procedures. This position reports to the Accounts Receivable Manager. .
- Reviews and analyzes customer contracts and cost plans.
- Completes SPP Oracle Project Set up, including ensuring proper set up for accounting, reporting, and A123 compliance.
- Monitors and analyzes monthly project costs in conjunction with maintaining sufficient customer advances.
- Finds solutions to accounting problems and customer issues.
- Collaborate with the other teams in the lab to ensure timely and accurate customer service on all AR related issues an ongoing basis, including but not limited to project reconciliations, aging issues, billing items, reports.
- Responsible for the accounting, invoicing, review, and aging management of receivables.
- Prepares routine and complex customer invoices and provides adequate supporting documentation based on individual customer needs.
- Performs and conducts analysis of balance sheet and other account reconciliations and supporting schedules, reports on discrepancies and assists in monthly account resolutions.
- Communicates with customers and Principal Investigators both verbally and in writing, as needed.
- Conducts accounting research and analyses, including account and variance analyses.
- Finalizes month end close and transaction reconciliation to ensure all transactions are recorded and accounted for properly.
- Prepares manual journal entries and supporting documentation.
- Provides testing and migration support of solutions through Oracle and other financial software applications to ensure results.
- Prepares, reviews, and modifies accounting desk procedures.
- Ensures compliance with financial operations policies and procedures, and ensure adequate controls are in place and operating effectively.
- Assists staff in adoption and implementation of new techniques and processes.
- Support for Cash management duties including daily review of banking activity.
- Other accounting and financial operations duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will be a continuous learner, thinks critically, takes initiative and has a commitment to quality and detail. We are looking for someone who can join our organization growing with it and is eager to progress in their career throughout the finance department.
Relevant Bachelor's Degree or equivalent relevant education/experience.
- Must meet educational requirements prior to employment start date.
Additional Required Qualifications
- Limited use and/or application of technical principles, theories and concepts.
- Limited knowledge of industry practices and standards.
- Basic knowledge of laws, regulations, principles, procedures and practices related to specific field.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills. Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to use various computer software programs.
About the job
Utz Quality Foods is currently seeking anAnalyst, Plant Financeto join our team of finance professionals at our offices inKings Mountain, NC. Reporting to the Manager, Plant Finance, this role is an integral part of the team. This position will serve as the financial liaison for an assigned manufacturing facility or facilities and will be responsible for partnering with plant level leaders and providing analytics and recommendations necessary to make critical business decisions.
Ideal candidates with a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, or Supply Chain and 2-5 years’ relevant experience are encouraged to apply. Demonstrated meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational and analytical skills are required. Candidates should be results oriented with a strong work ethic and demonstrate understanding of importance of deadlines; as well as demonstrate working understanding of standard costing environments.
Analyst, Plant Finance
- Review and analyze daily production orders to provide key insights on monthly plant performance.
- Work with manufacturing teams to create and maintain item formula and routings for standard costing set up at assigned locations.
- Calculate manufacturing costs for all proposed new items that will be manufactured in assigned plant.
- Assist in the month-end closing process by calculating appropriate accruals and preparing account reconciliations for accounts such as inventory and related liability accounts in a timely manner in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Partner with operations team to implement inventory controls and research and resolve inventory discrepancies.
- Prepare month end reporting package for assigned areas to be reviewed by Supply Chain Finance management and included in the executive summary.
- Support monthly and quarterly forecasts as well as the development of a detailed annual plan.
- Utilize tools to analyze overhead, labor and material costs and work with plants and purchasing to increase profitability.
- Perform root cause analysis on P&L accounts to help diagnose business performance.
- Provide ad-hoc business and analytical support as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned that will impact and support the overall outcome of the company and department objectives.
Here at Utz, we have a passion for food that our associates enjoy creating, our consumers love, and our customers choose. Our renowned family of brands includes Utz, R.W. Garcia, Golden Flake, Good Health, TGI Friday’s, On the Border, and Zapp’s. We provide a supportive, caring and inclusive environment that offers opportunities for career growth and advancement. We believe it is important to help take care of our associates by providing benefits, resources, and programs that ensure they live their healthiest lives. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision plans, an employer match 401k, profit sharing, employee stock purchase plan, and more. Join OneUtzTeam and help us spread joy through food for generations to come!
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, or Supply Chain.
- 4 - 8 years of experience in relevant function.
- Demonstrates working understanding of standard costing environments
- Self-motivated, quick learner with the ability to take direction from management.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications and ability to quickly learn multiple ERP and BI systems
- Demonstrate a meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Results oriented with a strong work ethic, demonstrates understanding of importance of deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work both independently and in a group.
Retail Business Services is the services company of leading grocery retail group Ahold Delhaize USA, currently providing services to five omnichannel grocery brands, including Food Lion, Giant Food, The GIANT Company, Hannaford and Stop & Shop.
Responsible for accurately validating, analyzing and auditing accounting/operational transactions and activity in business area: Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable – Resale, Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable – Not for Resale, Retail/DC Ops, Non-Store Cash & Org Charges E-comm. Role will be responsible for all aspects of assigned revenue and receivable accounts to include:
- Cash over/short for 200+ stores
- Preparation of general ledger entries
- Difficult account reconciliations
- Preparation of standard and adhoc reports
- In-depth account analysis and response to P&L/Balance Sheet questions
- Assist with monthly closing and preparation of monthly financial statements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for reviewing ledger activity for accuracy, completeness, and reasonableness.
- Responsible for safeguarding and protecting company assets ensuring compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for compliance with accounting and reporting standards for external and internal management reporting under area of responsibility
- Responsible for process improvement programs to maximize the efficiency of the department.
- Responsible for the internal and external audit process activities related to area of responsibility to assure the auditors receive necessary data, documentation, and explanations.
- Responsible for providing support to various special projects.
- Responsible for analyzing data and create spreadsheets and reports.
- Collaborate with other accounting teams.
- Responsible for assigned account reconciliations.
- Ensure timely reporting and accurate information while maintaining adequate controls to avoid errors
- 2-3 years of accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional work experience preferred
- Team player experience
- Dependable and reliable – strong work ethic
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under strict deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and plan work to meet time-based deliverables
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate to all levels of management
- Presentation skills
- People oriented
- Strong analytical skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Customer focused
Engages and connects with customers, gathering customer information to acquire new relationships and grow/retain existing relationships while providing exceptional customer service to help resolve any questions or issues related to customer accounts or bank products and services.
Essential Job Functions
- Provides a complete range of customer services, including opening new accounts, servicing existing accounts, cashing checks, taking deposits, accepting payments, completing withdrawals, balancing customer accounts, ordering checks, transferring funds from one account to another, originating specified loans, and other transactions
- Engages customers, responds appropriately to opportunities to help customers by asking relevant questions, listening to needs, and directing to the appropriate associate, delivering exceptional customer experiences
- Effectively identifies and submits quality referrals to branch associates, internal partners (mortgage, community banking, treasury services, etc.), and vendor partners (credit card, merchant services, insurance, etc.)
- Identifies opportunities for follow-up and/or business development calls and communicates appropriately
- Assists with resolution of common or simple customer questions and problems, escalating for assistance if needed
- Assists with monthly cash count, verifying and distributing cash and coins as required
- Actively participates in executing the branch’s strategic plan to grow core deposits and loans, fee income
- Seeks overrides and exceptions as necessary
- Review and approve overrides within authority limits
- Reviews own work to ensure accuracy
- Reads all required communication and takes appropriate action
- Reviews reports on individual and team KPIs and performance metrics
- Takes responsibility for developing new skills and behavioral competencies. Contributes to the development action plan
- Participates in team meetings and activities
- May attend bank-sponsored events to serve citizens and community, enhancing the visibility of the Bank
- Adheres to compliance, regulatory, security and operating policies and procedures
- May assist in onboarding new associates by providing information, resources, and training reinforcement
- High school diploma or equivalence required, some college a plus
- Successful customer service and /or sales experience required
- Previous experience in a commercial bank or related industry a plus
- Prior cash handling experience a plus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Detailed oriented, must be able to multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Basic math and accounting skills are needed with emphasis on balancing
- Basic computer literacy
- Knowledge of banking products and services is a plus
- Knowledge of Word and Excel a plus
Physical And Mental Qualifications
- Sitting, standing, walking to the terminal, and occasional stooping
- Requires lifting bags and/or tray of coins and bills periodically
- May be required to work overtime periodically
- Travel between branches in the local market as needed
Do you love digging into data, organizing, and problem-solving? We want to hear from you! We’re looking for a motivated, detail-oriented accounting associate to tackle and solve client accounting needs. If this sounds like you, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Properly record financial transactions for clients in Quickbooks Online
- Prepare reconciliations (i.e. bank reconciliations, credit card reconciliations, general ledger accounts, etc.)
- Responding to requests from clients on general accounting needs (preparing financial reports, etc.)
- Process client payrolls
- Must exhibit exemplary problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Preferably have worked previously with basic accounting systems, QuickBooks, and Excel
- Must be well-versed in general accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Maintain the human resource records of an organization’s employees.
- Responsible for maintaining personnel documents as well as performing background checks, along with other employee-related activities.
- Bachelors degree in relevant field or equivalent experience required.
- 2-4 years related experience required.
Skills and Competencies:
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Knowledge of legal policies and procedures related to hiring practices (i.e., equal employment opportunity and affirmative action).
- Knowledge of benefit and pay-scale systems.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting, and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment.
- Plan and conduct new hire orientation.
- Support HR manager with gathering necessary documents and paperwork for refereeing disputes and administering disciplinary procedures.
We are looking for valued employees who will be Champions of the Select Medical Way, which includes putting the patient first, helping to improve quality of life for the community in which you live and work, continuing to develop and explore new ideas, providing high-quality care and doing well by doing what is right.
As a Human Resources Coordinator, you will manage all aspects of the Human Resources department in coordination with the regional Human Resources Director and the corporate Human Resources team, payroll department and recruitment department. In this role, you will be part of a group of committed HR professionals where you can utilize your education and skills while making a real impact as a strategic partner.
- Maintaining and updating employee files: HR, Employee Health, Agency and Contract Services.
- Preparing and maintaining employee new hire packets and ensuring accurate and timely completion of the new hire process.
- Preparing employment status reports for payroll, HR and/or compliance purposes.
- Processing and maintaining all workers’ compensation claims, unemployment requests, FMLA and leaves of absences.
- Providing services that include applicant sourcing, recruiting and employee orientation.
- Establishing employee relations and helping to maintain a culture of excellence.
- Doing payroll weekly.
- Maintaining compliance for all regulatory bodies.
- Enabling our employees to deliver the highest quality care to the patients we serve.
- Implementing and driving strategies for keeping each other safe.
- Strategically planning and handling recruitment and retention functions.
Successful employees are inventive problem solvers who thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Bachelors Degree in HR, Business or related field required. (Commensurate experience may be considered in lieu of the degree with the approval of Corporate HR)
- 2 years Human Resources experience required.